1. Association of estrogen receptor alpha polymorphisms with symptoms of autism among Chinese Han children. Neuro Endocrinol Lett ;2016 (Nov 19) ;37(6):439-444.
OBJECTIVES : Autism has a significant sex difference. This implies that the sex hormones might have effect on autism. Estrogens play (...)
1. Garipardic M, Dogan M, Bala KA, Mutluer T, Kaba S, Aslan O, Ustyol L. Association of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Autism Spectrum Disorders with Mean Platelet Volume and Vitamin D. Med Sci Monit ;2017 (Mar 20) ;23:1378-1384.
BACKGROUND The purpose of this study was to assess (...)
1. Lin SK, Tsai CH, Li HJ, Huang CY, Chen KL. Theory of mind predominantly associated with the quality, not quantity, of pretend play in children with autism spectrum disorder. Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry ;2017 (Mar 16)
This study aimed to clarify the relationships between theory of mind and (...)
1. Bean Jaworski JL, Flynn T, Burnham N, Chittams JL, Sammarco T, Gerdes M, Bernbaum JC, Clancy RR, Solot CB, Zackai EH, McDonald-McGinn DM, Gaynor JW. Rates of autism and potential risk factors in children with congenital heart defects. Congenit Heart Dis ;2017 (Mar 16)
OBJECTIVE : Atypical (...)
1. Association of Learning and Memory Calcineurin Binding Protein with Autism Spectrum Disorders. J Coll Physicians Surg Pak ;2017 (Feb) ;27(2):84-87.
OBJECTIVE : To determine the association of learning and memory calcineurin binding (CABIN1) protein with autism spectrum disorders. STUDY (...)
1. Berzhanskaya J, Phillips MA, Shen J, Colonnese MT. Erratum : Sensory hypo-excitability in a rat model of fetal development in Fragile X Syndrome. Sci Rep ;2017 (Mar 15) ;7:44515.
Lien vers le texte intégral (Open Access ou abonnement)
2. Hurtubise K, Carpenter C. Learning Experiences and (...)
1. Copping NA, Berg EL, Foley GM, Schaffler MD, Onaga BL, Buscher N, Silverman JL, Yang M. Touchscreen learning deficits and normal social approach behavior in the Shank3B model of Phelan-McDermid Syndrome and autism. Neuroscience ;2017 (Mar 14) ;345:155-165.
SHANK3 is a synaptic scaffolding (...)
1. Bahi A. Hippocampal BDNF overexpression or microR124a silencing reduces anxiety- and autism-like behaviors in rats. Behav Brain Res ;2017 (Mar 08)
MicroRNA124a (miR124a) has emerged recently as a key player for multiple neuropsychiatric disorders including depression, anxiety, alcoholism, (...)
1. Goldman SE, Alder ML, Burgess HJ, Corbett BA, Hundley R, Wofford D, Fawkes DB, Wang L, Laudenslager ML, Malow BA. Characterizing Sleep in Adolescents and Adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders. J Autism Dev Disord ;2017 (Mar 12)
We studied 28 adolescents/young adults with autism spectrum (...)
1. Bitsika V, Sharpley CF, Sweeney JA, Andronicos NM, Agnew LL, Arnold WM. A comparison of age, cognitive, hormonal, symptomatic and mood correlates of Aggression towards Others in boys with ASD. Res Dev Disabil ;2017 (Mar 06)
BACKGROUND : Aggression is a major problem in children with Autism (...)