1. Autism 101 commentaries. Autism research : official journal of the International Society for Autism Research. 2022.
2. Drugs to Treat Various Neurodevelopmental and Autism Spectrum Disorders. Journal of psychosocial nursing and mental health services. 2022; 60(11): 7.
3. Abouelseoud MO, Saini P, Almuraisi MJ, Khan YS. Short Report. An innovative training programme for families of children and adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder in Qatar: Parents as interventionists. Research in developmental disabilities. 2022; 131: 104368.
4. Accardo AL, Pontes NMH, Pontes MCF. Heightened Anxiety and Depression Among Autistic Adolescents with ADHD: Findings From the National Survey of Children’s Health 2016-2019. Journal of autism and developmental disorders. 2022: 1-14.
5. Adebayo OL, Dewenter I, Rinne L, Golubiani G, Solomonia R, Müller M. Retraction notice to « Intensified mitochondrial hydrogen peroxide release occurs in all brain regions, affects male as well as female Rett mice, and constitutes a life-long burden » [Arch. Biochem. Biophys. 696 (15 December 2020) 10866]. Archives of biochemistry and biophysics. 2022; 732: 109467.
6. Ahmed AN, Raj SP. Self-compassion Intervention for Parents of Children with Developmental Disabilities: A Feasibility Study. Advances in neurodevelopmental disorders. 2022: 1-13.
7. Aiello S, Leonardi E, Cerasa A, Servidio R, Famà FI, Carrozza C, Campisi A, Marino F, Scifo R, Baieli S, Corpina F, Tartarisco G, Vagni D, Pioggia G, Ruta L. Video-Feedback Approach Improves Parental Compliance to Early Behavioral Interventions in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders during the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Pilot Investigation. Children (Basel, Switzerland). 2022; 9(11).
8. Ainsworth K, Bertone A. Audiovisual temporal binding window narrows with age in autistic individuals. Autism research : official journal of the International Society for Autism Research. 2022.
9. Akhter S, Shefa J, Quader MA, Talukder K, Hussain AE, Kundu GK, Fatema K, Alam ST, Islam KA, Rahman MS, Rahman MM, Hasan Z, Mannan M. Autism spectrum disorder among 16- to 30-month-old children in Bangladesh: Observational cross-sectional study. Autism : the international journal of research and practice. 2022: 13623613221135297.
10. Alagia M, Fecarotta S, Romano A, Parrini E, Auricchio G, Miano MG, Terrone G. A Novel Splicing SCN2A Mutation in an Adolescent With Low-Functioning Autism, Acute Dystonic Movement Disorder, and Late-Onset Generalized Epilepsy. Pediatric neurology. 2022; 138: 58-61.
11. Alam MS, Rashid MM, Roy R, Faizabadi AR, Gupta KD, Ahsan MM. Empirical Study of Autism Spectrum Disorder Diagnosis Using Facial Images by Improved Transfer Learning Approach. Bioengineering (Basel, Switzerland). 2022; 9(11).
12. Alamdari SB, Sadeghi Damavandi M, Zarei M, Khosrowabadi R. Cognitive theories of autism based on the interactions between brain functional networks. Frontiers in human neuroscience. 2022; 16: 828985.
13. Alhamoud AH, Yatimi A, Towheri SA, Sharahili HA, Hawas AM. Risperidone Abruption-Induced Tardive Dyskinesia in a Six-Year-Old Male Patient With Known Autism and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: A Case Report. Cureus. 2022; 14(11): e31492.
14. Alhazmi S, Aljahdli B, Farsi R, Alharbi M, Algothmi K, Alburae N, Ganash M, Azhari S, Basingab F, Almuhammadi A, Alqosaibi A, Alkhatabi H, Elaimi A, Jan M, Aldhalaan H, Alyoubi R, Alrafiah A, Alrofaidi A. The correlation between copy number variation in Chromosome 14 and DNA methylation in Saudi autistic children. European review for medical and pharmacological sciences. 2022; 26(21): 7866-82.
15. Alipour V, Shabani R, Zarrindast MR, Rahmani-Nia F, Nasehi M. Treadmill Exercise Improves Stereotypical Behaviors in Autistic Rats: Treadmill Exercise Improves ASD. Galen medical journal. 2022; 11: 1-7.
16. Alonso-Sardón M, Sáez-Lorenzo M, Chamorro AJ, Fernández-Martín LC, Iglesias-de-Sena H, González-Núñez V, Santos-Sánchez J, Carbonell C, Lorenzo-Gómez MF, Mirón-Canelo JA. Adverse Effects in Patients with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Hospitalized at the University Clinical Hospital. Journal of personalized medicine. 2022; 12(11).
17. Alqaysi ME, Albahri AS, Hamid RA. Hybrid Diagnosis Models for Autism Patients Based on Medical and Sociodemographic Features Using Machine Learning and Multicriteria Decision-Making (MCDM) Techniques: An Evaluation and Benchmarking Framework. Computational and mathematical methods in medicine. 2022; 2022: 9410222.
18. Anderson C, Iampieri A, Franklin L, Daniels A, Diehl K, Law JK. Re-Consenting Pediatric Research Participants as Legal Adulthood Approaches: Lessons from the SPARK Autism Study. Journal of autism and developmental disorders. 2022.
19. Andoni L, Hamsho N, Blacher J, Eisenhower A. Psychometric properties of a parent- and teacher-report measure for autistic children: Parent-Teacher Relationship Quality Scale (PTRQS). Journal of school psychology. 2022; 95: 25-42.
20. Annear DJ, Vandeweyer G, Sanchis-Juan A, Raymond FL, Kooy RF. Non-Mendelian inheritance patterns and extreme deviation rates of CGG repeats in autism. Genome research. 2022.
21. Arias-Pujol E, Mestres M, Miralbell J, Bachs N, Anguera MT. Implementation and evaluation in low intensity intervention programs from the CONNECT perspective of mixed methods: Application in a case of an autistic child. Frontiers in psychology. 2022; 13: 998658.
22. Arnold M, Netson R, Vyshedskiy A. Combinatorial Language parent-report Scores Differ Significantly Between Typically Developing Children and Those with Autism Spectrum Disorders. Journal of autism and developmental disorders. 2022.
23. Arteaga-Henríquez G, Lugo-Marín J, Gisbert L, Setién-Ramos I, Martínez-Gallo M, Pujol-Borrell R, Ramos-Quiroga JA. Activation of the Monocyte/Macrophage System and Abnormal Blood Levels of Lymphocyte Subpopulations in Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. International journal of molecular sciences. 2022; 23(22).
24. Artık A, Çengel Kültür SE, Portakal O, Karaboncuk AY. The association between autistic traits and serum testosterone, oxytocin, and androstenedione levels in prepubertal male drug naive children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. International journal of developmental neuroscience : the official journal of the International Society for Developmental Neuroscience. 2022.
25. Asta L, Persico AM. Differential Predictors of Response to Early Start Denver Model vs. Early Intensive Behavioral Intervention in Young Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Brain sciences. 2022; 12(11).
26. Auvichayapat P, Intayot K, Udomchat C, Suphakunpinyo C, Patjanasoontorn N, Keeratitanont K, Tunkamnerdthai O, Jensen MP, Humbert AT, Auvichayapat N. Long-term effects of transcranial direct current stimulation in the treatment of autism spectrum disorder: A randomized controlled trial. Developmental medicine and child neurology. 2022.
27. Avieli H, Band-Winterstein T, Zamir A. Juggling between caregiving and self-actualization: Older parents’ lifelong experience of caring for an adult child with developmental disabilities. PloS one. 2022; 17(11): e0276779.
28. Baker EK, Arpone M, Bui M, Kraan CM, Ling L, Francis D, Hunter MF, Rogers C, Field MJ, Santa María L, Faundes V, Curotto B, Morales P, Trigo C, Salas I, Alliende AM, Amor DJ, Godler DE. Tissue mosaicism, FMR1 expression and intellectual functioning in males with fragile X syndrome. American journal of medical genetics Part A. 2022.
29. Bania T, Lyri R, Ntatsiou F, Fousekis K. Functional activity and communication-social ability of youths with developmental disabilities: a qualitative study. Journal of physical therapy science. 2022; 34(11): 745-51.
30. Bartl-Pokorny KD, Pokorny FB, Garrido D, Schuller BW, Zhang D, Marschik PB. Vocalisation Repertoire at the End of the First Year of Life: An Exploratory Comparison of Rett Syndrome and Typical Development. Journal of developmental and physical disabilities. 2022; 34(6): 1053-69.
31. Behzadpoor S, Pouretemad H. Some comments on « intolerance of uncertainty » for explaining anxiety in children with autism. Asian journal of psychiatry. 2022; 79: 103333.
32. Ben Hassen N, Molins F, Garrote-Petisco D, Serrano M. Emotional regulation deficits in autism spectrum disorder: The role of alexithymia and interoception. Research in developmental disabilities. 2022; 132: 104378.
33. Beopoulos A, Géa M, Fasano A, Iris F. Autism spectrum disorders pathogenesis: Toward a comprehensive model based on neuroanatomic and neurodevelopment considerations. Frontiers in neuroscience. 2022; 16: 988735.
34. Bernard S, Grosjean B, Caravallah L. Neurodiversity and Early Autism. JAMA pediatrics. 2022.
35. Berry-Kravis E, Hagerman R, Budimirovic D, Erickson C, Heussler H, Tartaglia N, Cohen J, Tassone F, Dobbins T, Merikle E, Sebree T, Tich N, Palumbo JM, O’Quinn S. A randomized, controlled trial of ZYN002 cannabidiol transdermal gel in children and adolescents with fragile X syndrome (CONNECT-FX). Journal of neurodevelopmental disorders. 2022; 14(1): 56.
36. Bertilsdotter Rosqvist H, Hultman L, Hallqvist J. Knowing and accepting oneself: Exploring possibilities of self-awareness among working autistic young adults. Autism : the international journal of research and practice. 2022: 13623613221137428.
37. Bettoni R, Addabbo M, Ghidina C, Pezzana C, Vagni D, Turati C, Bulf H. Learning and generalization of repetition-based rules in autism. Psychological research. 2022.
38. Bianca B, Silvia G, Elisa F, Deny M, Giovanni V, Lino N, Stefano V. Insomnia in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Cross-Sectional Study on Clinical Correlates and Parental Stress. Journal of autism and developmental disorders. 2022.
39. Binns AV, Casenhiser DM, Shanker SG, Cardy JO. Autistic preschoolers’ engagement and language use in gross motor versus symbolic play settings. Autism & developmental language impairments. 2022; 7: 23969415221115045.
40. Binns AV, Cunningham BJ, Andres A, Oram Cardy J. Current practices, supports, and challenges in speech-language pathology service provision for autistic preschoolers. Autism & developmental language impairments. 2022; 7: 23969415221120768.
41. Binns AV, Smyth R, Andres A, Lam J, Oram Cardy J. Looking back and moving forward: A scoping review of research on preschool autism interventions in the field of speech-language pathology. Autism & developmental language impairments. 2021; 6: 23969415211033171.
42. Bloch C, Tepest R, Jording M, Vogeley K, Falter-Wagner CM. Intrapersonal synchrony analysis reveals a weaker temporal coherence between gaze and gestures in adults with autism spectrum disorder. Scientific reports. 2022; 12(1): 20417.
43. Bölte S. A more holistic approach to autism using the International Classification of Functioning: The why, what, and how of functioning. Autism : the international journal of research and practice. 2022: 13623613221136444.
44. Bradshaw J, Schwichtenberg AJ, Iverson JM. Capturing the complexity of autism: Applying a developmental cascades framework. Child development perspectives. 2022; 16(1): 18-26.
45. Brandenburg C, Griswold AJ, Van Booven DJ, Kilander MBC, Frei JA, Nestor MW, Dykxhoorn DM, Pericak-Vance MA, Blatt GJ. Transcriptomic analysis of isolated and pooled human postmortem cerebellar Purkinje cells in autism spectrum disorders. Frontiers in genetics. 2022; 13: 944837.
46. Breinbauer C, Vidal V, Molina P, Trabucco C, Gutierrez L, Cordero M. Early Childhood Development policy in Chile: Progress and pitfalls supporting children with developmental disabilities toward school readiness. Frontiers in public health. 2022; 10: 983513.
47. Brennan PA, Dunlop AL, Croen LA, Avalos LA, Salisbury AL, Hipwell AE, Nozadi SS, Sathyanarayana S, Crum RM, Musci R, Li M, Li X, Mansolf M, O’Connor TG, Elliott AJ, Ghildayal N, Lin PD, Sprowles JLN, Stanford JB, Bendixsen C, Ozonoff S, Lester BM, Shuster CL, Huddleston KC, Posner J, Paneth N. Prenatal Antidepressant Exposures and Autism Spectrum Disorder or Traits: A Retrospective, Multi-Cohort Study. Research on child and adolescent psychopathology. 2022.
48. Brosnan M, Ashwin C. Thinking, fast and slow on the autism spectrum. Autism : the international journal of research and practice. 2022: 13623613221132437.
49. Browning H, Veit W. Autism and the preference for imaginary worlds. The Behavioral and brain sciences. 2022; 45: e279.
50. Bruckner JJ, Stednitz SJ, Grice MZ, Zaidan D, Massaquoi MS, Larsch J, Tallafuss A, Guillemin K, Washbourne P, Eisen JS. The microbiota promotes social behavior by modulating microglial remodeling of forebrain neurons. PLoS biology. 2022; 20(11): e3001838.
51. Brugnaro BH, Vieira FN, Fernandes G, de Camargo OK, Fumincelli L, de Campos AC, Pavão SL, Rocha N. Exploration of the Feasibility of Remote Assessment of Functioning in Children and Adolescents with Developmental Disabilities: Parents’ Perspectives and Related Contextual Factors. International journal of environmental research and public health. 2022; 19(22).
52. Burnham Riosa P, Randhawa A, Muskat B. Autism Comes to the Pediatric Hospital: Perspectives of Child Life Specialists. Journal of autism and developmental disorders. 2022.
53. Bury SM, Haschek A, Wenzel M, Spoor JR, Hedley D. Brief Report: Learning About Autism: Is the Source of Autism Knowledge Associated with Differences in Autism Knowledge, Autism Identity, and Experiences of Stigma. Journal of autism and developmental disorders. 2022.
54. Cai Q, Zhou Z, Luo R, Yu T, Li D, Yang F, Yang Z. Novel GRIA2 variant in a patient with atypical autism spectrum disorder and psychiatric symptoms: a case report. BMC pediatrics. 2022; 22(1): 629.
55. Camasio A, Panzeri E, Mancuso L, Costa T, Manuello J, Ferraro M, Duca S, Cauda F, Liloia D. Linking neuroanatomical abnormalities in autism spectrum disorder with gene expression of candidate ASD genes: A meta-analytic and network-oriented approach. PloS one. 2022; 17(11): e0277466.
56. Cañete R, Peralta E. Assistive Technology to Improve Collaboration in Children with ASD: State-of-the-Art and Future Challenges in the Smart Products Sector. Sensors (Basel, Switzerland). 2022; 22(21).
57. Cao M, Li L, Raat H, Van Grieken A, Wang X, Lin L, Chen Q, Jing J. Socioeconomic factors and autism among 16- to 30-month-old children: Evidence from a national survey of China. Autism : the international journal of research and practice. 2022: 13623613221132743.
58. Caporali L, Fiorini C, Palombo F, Romagnoli M, Baccari F, Zenesini C, Visconti P, Posar A, Scaduto MC, Ormanbekova D, Battaglia A, Tancredi R, Cameli C, Viggiano M, Olivieri A, Torroni A, Maestrini E, Rochat MJ, Bacchelli E, Carelli V, Maresca A. Dissecting the multifaceted contribution of the mitochondrial genome to autism spectrum disorder. Frontiers in genetics. 2022; 13: 953762.
59. Carruthers S, Mleczko N, Page S, Ahuja S, Ellis C, Howlin P, Leadbitter K, Taylor L, Slonims V, Charman T. Using implementation science frameworks to explore barriers and facilitators for parents’ use of therapeutic strategies following a parent-mediated autism intervention. Autism : the international journal of research and practice. 2022: 13623613221125630.
60. Chalkiadaki K, Hooshmandi M, Lach G, Statoulla E, Simbriger K, Amorim IS, Kouloulia S, Zafeiri M, Pothos P, Bonneil É, Gantois I, Popic J, Kim SH, Wong C, Cao R, Komiyama NH, Atlasi Y, Jafarnejad SM, Khoutorsky A, Gkogkas CG. Mnk1/2 kinases regulate memory and autism-related behaviours via Syngap1. Brain : a journal of neurology. 2022.
61. Chan CYZ, Williams K, May T, Wan WH, Brignell A. Is language ability associated with behaviors of concern in autism? A systematic review. Autism research : official journal of the International Society for Autism Research. 2022.
62. Chang YS, Chen LW, Yu T, Lin SH, Kuo PL. Preterm birth and weight-for-gestational age for risks of autism spectrum disorder and intellectual disability: A nationwide population-based cohort study. Journal of the Formosan Medical Association = Taiwan yi zhi. 2022.
63. Chaxiong P, Dimian AF, Wolff JJ. Restricted and repetitive behavior in children with autism during the first three years of life: A systematic review. Frontiers in psychology. 2022; 13: 986876.
64. Chen L, Guo X, Hou C, Tang P, Zhang X, Chong L, Li R. The causal association between iron status and the risk of autism: A Mendelian randomization study. Frontiers in nutrition. 2022; 9: 957600.
65. Chen S, Zhang Y, Zhao M, Du X, Wang Y, Liu X. Effects of Therapeutic Horseback-Riding Program on Social and Communication Skills in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. International journal of environmental research and public health. 2022; 19(21).
66. Chen T, Shur-Fen Gau S, Wu YY, Chou TL. Neural substrates of theory of mind in adults with autism spectrum disorder: An fMRI study of the social animation task. Journal of the Formosan Medical Association = Taiwan yi zhi. 2022.
67. Chen VC, Wu SI, Lin CF, Lu ML, Chen YL, Stewart R. Association of Prenatal Exposure to Benzodiazepines With Development of Autism Spectrum and Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorders. JAMA network open. 2022; 5(11): e2243282.
68. Chen WX, Liu B, Zhou L, Xiong X, Fu J, Huang ZF, Tan T, Tang M, Wang J, Tang YP. De novo mutations within metabolism networks of amino acid/protein/energy in Chinese autistic children with intellectual disability. Human genomics. 2022; 16(1): 52.
69. Chen Y, Ma K, Xu P, Si H, Duan Y, Zhai H. Design and Screening of New Lead Compounds for Autism Based on QSAR Model and Molecular Docking Studies. Molecules (Basel, Switzerland). 2022; 27(21).
70. Chenausky KV, Maffei M, Tager-Flusberg H, Green JR. Review of methods for conducting speech research with minimally verbal individuals with autism spectrum disorder. Augmentative and alternative communication (Baltimore, Md : 1985). 2022: 1-12.
71. Chezan LC, McCammon MN, Wolfe K, Drasgow E, Tabacu LM. Teachers’ Familiarity, Confidence, Training, and Use of Problem Behavior Interventions for Learners with Autism Spectrum Disorder in School Settings. Journal of developmental and physical disabilities. 2022: 1-25.
72. Cipriani C, Tartaglione AM, Giudice M, D’Avorio E, Petrone V, Toschi N, Chiarotti F, Miele MT, Calamandrei G, Garaci E, Matteucci C, Sinibaldi-Vallebona P, Ricceri L, Balestrieri E. Differential Expression of Endogenous Retroviruses and Inflammatory Mediators in Female and Male Offspring in a Mouse Model of Maternal Immune Activation. International journal of molecular sciences. 2022; 23(22).
73. Clavagnier I. [Disability, a factor of vulnerability to incest]. Revue de l’infirmiere. 2022; 71(283): 39-42.
74. Clavenna A, Cartabia M, Fortino I, Leoni O, Bonati M. Delay in pharmacological treatment of autistic children after recognition of the disorder. European neuropsychopharmacology : the journal of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology. 2022; 65: 54-5.
75. Clements CC, Ascunce K, Nelson CA. In Context: A Developmental Model of Reward Processing, With Implications for Autism and Sensitive Periods. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. 2022.
76. Clinical Genetics Group Of Medical Geneticist Branch Of Chinese Medical Doctor A, Clinical Genetics Group Of Medical Genetics Branch Of Chinese Medical A, Genetic Disease P, Control Group Of Professional Committee For Birth Defect P, Control Of Chinese Preventive Medicine A, Duan R, Li G, Xi H, Peng Y, Wu L. [Clinical practice guidelines for Fragile X syndrome]. Zhonghua yi xue yi chuan xue za zhi = Zhonghua yixue yichuanxue zazhi = Chinese journal of medical genetics. 2022; 39(11): 1181-6.
77. Clyde A, Bismar D, Agnew G, Kuper LE. Autism Spectrum Disorder and Anxiety Among Transgender Youth: Use of the Social Communication Questionnaire (SCQ). Journal of autism and developmental disorders. 2022.
78. Cohen AL, Kroeck MR, Wall J, McManus P, Ovchinnikova A, Sahin M, Krueger DA, Bebin EM, Northrup H, Wu JY, Warfield SK, Peters JM, Fox MD. Tubers Affecting the Fusiform Face Area Are Associated with Autism Diagnosis. Annals of neurology. 2022.
79. Cohn EG, McVilly KR, Harrison MJ, Stiegler LN. Repeating purposefully: Empowering educators with functional communication models of echolalia in Autism. Autism & developmental language impairments. 2022; 7: 23969415221091928.
80. Conner C, Henry AR, Solari EJ, Zajic MC. Conducting oral and written language adapted tele-assessments with early elementary-age children with autism spectrum disorder. Autism & developmental language impairments. 2022; 7: 23969415221133268.
81. Coulter KL, Moreno P, Barton M, Dumont-Mathieu T, Robins DL, Fein DA. Validity of the Toddler Autism Symptom Inventory in Non-Hispanic White and Black Toddlers. Journal of autism and developmental disorders. 2022.
82. Couto RR, Kubaski F, Siebert M, Félix TM, Brusius-Facchin AC, Leistner-Segal S. Increased Serum Levels of miR-125b and miR-132 in Fragile X Syndrome: A Preliminary Study. Neurology Genetics. 2022; 8(6): e200024.
83. Csillag A, Ádám Á, Zachar G. Avian models for brain mechanisms underlying altered social behavior in autism. Frontiers in physiology. 2022; 13: 1032046.
84. Cumberland A, Hale N, Azhan A, Gilchrist CP, Chincarini G, Tolcos M. Excitatory and inhibitory neuron imbalance in the intrauterine growth restricted fetal guinea pig brain: Relevance to the developmental origins of schizophrenia and autism. Developmental neurobiology. 2022.
85. da Silva Moro J, Rodrigues TD, Kammer PV, de Camargo AR, Bolan M. Efficacy of the Video Modeling Technique as a Facilitator of Non-invasive Dental Care in Autistic Children: Randomized Clinical Trial. Journal of autism and developmental disorders. 2022.
86. Dai H, Kitami Y, Goto YI, Itoh M. 5-HT(1A) Receptor Agonist Treatment Partially Ameliorates Rett Syndrome Phenotypes in mecp2-Null Mice by Rescuing Impairment of Neuron Transmission and the CREB/BDNF Signaling Pathway. International journal of molecular sciences. 2022; 23(22).
87. Daly G, Jackson J, Lynch H. Family life and autistic children with sensory processing differences: A qualitative evidence synthesis of occupational participation. Frontiers in psychology. 2022; 13: 940478.
88. Dardani C, Schalbroeck R, Madley-Dowd P, Jones HJ, Strelchuk D, Hammerton G, Croft J, Sullivan SA, Zammit S, Selten JP, Rai D. Childhood Trauma As a Mediator of the Association Between Autistic Traits and Psychotic Experiences: Evidence From the Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children Cohort. Schizophrenia bulletin. 2022.
89. Datta D, Bansal S, Satapathy A, Sahu RN. Sacral Defect with Anterior Sacral Meningocele in a Child – A Mesodermal Developmental Disorder. Neurology India. 2022; 70(5): 2277-8.
90. Davis O. Abnormal Chromatin Folding in the Molecular Pathogenesis of Epilepsy and Autism Spectrum Disorder: a Meta-synthesis with Systematic Searching. Molecular neurobiology. 2022.
91. Dawson G, Franz L, Brandsen S. Neurodiversity and Early Autism-Reply. JAMA pediatrics. 2022.
92. Dawson G, Rieder AD, Johnson MH. Prediction of autism in infants: progress and challenges. The Lancet Neurology. 2022.
93. de Camargo RW, de Novais Júnior LR, da Silva LM, Meneguzzo V, Daros GC, da Silva MG, de Bitencourt RM. Implications of the endocannabinoid system and the therapeutic action of cannabinoids in autism spectrum disorder: A literature review. Pharmacology, biochemistry, and behavior. 2022; 221: 173492.
94. Del Hoyo Soriano L, Sterling A, Edgin J, Hamilton DR, Berry-Kravis E, Dimachkie Nunnally A, Thurman AJ, Abbeduto L. Associations Among Sex, Cognitive Ability, and Autism Symptoms in Individuals with Down Syndrome. Journal of autism and developmental disorders. 2022.
95. Delehanty A, Wetherby AM. Coordinated social communication in toddlers with and without autism spectrum disorder during a home observation. Autism & developmental language impairments. 2022; 7: 23969415221121089.
96. Dell’Osso L, Amatori G, Massimetti G, Nardi B, Gravina D, Benedetti F, Bonelli C, Luciano M, Berardelli I, Brondino N, De Gregorio M, Deste G, Nola M, Reitano A, Muscatello MRA, Pompili M, Politi P, Vita A, Carmassi C, Maj M. Investigating the relationship between autistic traits and symptoms and Catatonia Spectrum. European psychiatry : the journal of the Association of European Psychiatrists. 2022; 65(1): e81.
97. Dell’Osso L, Nardi B, Benedetti F, Cremone IM, Casagrande D, Massimetti G, Carmassi C, Carpita B. Orthorexia and autism spectrum in University workers: relationship with gender, body mass index and dietary habits. Eating and weight disorders : EWD. 2022.
98. Deltort N, Swendsen J, Bouvard M, Cazalets JR, Amestoy A. The enfacement illusion in autism spectrum disorder: How interpersonal multisensory stimulation influences facial recognition of the self. Frontiers in psychiatry. 2022; 13: 946066.
99. Deng X, Zhang J, Liu R, Liu K. Classifying ASD based on time-series fMRI using spatial-temporal transformer. Computers in biology and medicine. 2022; 151(Pt B): 106320.
100. Denisova K, Lin Z. The importance of low IQ to early diagnosis of autism. Autism research : official journal of the International Society for Autism Research. 2022.
101. Desaunay P, Clochon P, Doidy F, Hinault T, Lambrechts A, Wantzen P, Wallois F, Mahmoudzadeh M, Guile JM, Guénolé F, Baleyte JM, Eustache F, Bowler DM, Guillery-Girard B. Intact memory storage but impaired retrieval in visual memory in autism: New insights from an electrophysiological study. Autism research : official journal of the International Society for Autism Research. 2022.
102. Deutsch SI, Burket JA. From Mouse to Man: N-Methyl-d-Aspartic Acid Receptor Activation as a Promising Pharmacotherapeutic Strategy for Autism Spectrum Disorders. The Medical clinics of North America. 2023; 107(1): 101-17.
103. DeVeney SL, Kyvelidou A, Mather P. A home-based longitudinal study of vocalization behaviors across infants at low and elevated risk of autism. Autism & developmental language impairments. 2021; 6: 23969415211057658.
104. Di Vara S, Guerrera S, Valeri G, Vicari S. Later onset of Childhood Disintegrative Disorder (CDD): a case report. Neurocase. 2022; 28(4): 369-74.
105. Di Y, Diao Z, Zheng Q, Li J, Cheng Q, Li Z, Fang S, Wang H, Wei C, Zheng Q, Liu Y, Han J, Liu Z, Fan J, Ren W, Tian Y. Differential Alterations in Striatal Direct and Indirect Pathways Mediate Two Autism-like Behaviors in Valproate-Exposed Mice. The Journal of neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience. 2022; 42(41): 7833-47.
106. Díaz-Agea JL, Macías-Martínez N, Leal-Costa C, Girón-Poves G, García-Méndez JA, Jiménez-Ruiz I. What can be improved in learning to care for people with autism? A qualitative study based on clinical nursing simulation. Nurse education in practice. 2022; 65: 103488.
107. Dindar K, Loukusa S, Leinonen E, Mäkinen L, Mämmelä L, Mattila ML, Ebeling H, Hurtig T. Autistic adults and adults with sub-clinical autistic traits differ from non-autistic adults in social-pragmatic inferencing and narrative discourse. Autism : the international journal of research and practice. 2022: 13623613221136003.
108. Dirix H, Ross V, Brijs K, Bertels L, Alhajyaseen W, Brijs T, Wets G, Spooren A. Autism-friendly public bus transport: A personal experience-based perspective. Autism : the international journal of research and practice. 2022: 13623613221132106.
109. Donaldson AL, Corbin E, Zisk AH, Eddy B. Promotion of Communication Access, Choice, and Agency for Autistic Students. Language, speech, and hearing services in schools. 2022: 1-16.
110. Driscoll NM, Rothschild AW, Luiselli JK, Goldberg S, Crawley J, Fofanah D, Wangaga J. Brief Report: A Pilot Investigation of Safety Concerns Among Direct Service Providers for Adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities. Journal of developmental and physical disabilities. 2022: 1-8.
111. Duan L, Liu J, Yin H, Wang W, Liu L, Shen J, Wang Z. Dynamic changes in spatiotemporal transcriptome reveal maternal immune dysregulation of autism spectrum disorder. Computers in biology and medicine. 2022; 151(Pt B): 106334.
112. Dutra ML, Dias P, Freiberger V, Ventura L, Comim CM, Martins DF, Bobinski F. Maternal immune activation induces autism-like behavior and reduces brain-derived neurotrophic factor levels in the hippocampus and offspring cortex of C57BL/6 mice. Neuroscience letters. 2022; 793: 136974.
113. Dwyer P, Vukusic S, Williams ZJ, Saron CD, Rivera SM. « Neural Noise » in Auditory Responses in Young Autistic and Neurotypical Children. Journal of autism and developmental disorders. 2022.
114. Eapen V, Winata T, Gilbert M, Nair R, Khan F, Lucien A, Islam R, Masi A, Lam-Cassettari C, Mendoza Diaz A, Dissanayake C, Karlov L, Descallar J, Eastwood J, Hasan I, Jalaludin B, Kohlhoff J, Liaw ST, Lingam R, Ong N, Tam CWM, Woolfenden S, Barbaro J. Parental experience of an early developmental surveillance programme for autism within Australian general practice: a qualitative study. BMJ open. 2022; 12(11): e064375.
115. Eigsti IM, Girolamo T, Fein D. Neurodiversity and Early Autism. JAMA pediatrics. 2022.
116. Einadab ZS, Mojtahedzadeh M, Khalili E, Dristchel B, Pirnia B. Mediating Role of Social Problem-Solving on the Relationship between Autistic Traits and Depression in a Non-Clinical Iranian Sample. Iranian journal of public health. 2022; 51(10): 2340-9.
117. Elkin TD, Zhang Y, Reneker JC. Gaze Fixation and Visual Searching Behaviors during an Immersive Virtual Reality Social Skills Training Experience for Children and Youth with Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Pilot Study. Brain sciences. 2022; 12(11).
118. Elsayed HE, Thompson KL, Conklin JL, Watson LR. Systematic Review of the Relation Between Feeding Problems and Sensory Processing in Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder. American journal of speech-language pathology. 2022; 31(6): 2875-99.
119. Enav Y, Hardan AY, Gross JJ. Cognitive reappraisal training for parents of children with autism spectrum disorder. Frontiers in psychiatry. 2022; 13: 995669.
120. Enav Y, Knudtson MV, Hardan AY, Gross JJ. Maladaptive behaviors in children with autism and parental hopelessness: The moderating role of parental reflective functioning. Autism research : official journal of the International Society for Autism Research. 2022.
121. Erbescu A, Papuc SM, Budisteanu M, Arghir A, Neagu M. Re-emerging concepts of immune dysregulation in autism spectrum disorders. Frontiers in psychiatry. 2022; 13: 1006612.
122. Eshraghi AA, Memis I, Wang F, White I, Furar E, Mittal J, Moosa M, Atkins CM, Mittal R. Genetic ablation of metabotropic glutamate receptor 5 in rats results in an autism-like behavioral phenotype. PloS one. 2022; 17(11): e0275937.
123. Estes A, Munson J, St John T, Finlayson R, Pandey J, Gottlieb B, Herrington J, Schultz RT. Sleep problems in autism: Sex differences in the school-age population. Autism research : official journal of the International Society for Autism Research. 2022.
124. Ezedinma U, Swierkowski P, Fjaagesund S. Outcomes from Individual Alpha Frequency Guided Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder – A Retrospective Chart Review. Child psychiatry and human development. 2022.
125. Faustmann LL, Kretschmer-Trendowicz A, Altgassen M. Do emotionally salient cues improve prospective memory performance in children and adolescents with autism?. Research in developmental disabilities. 2022; 131: 104375.
126. Feldman JI, Garla V, Dunham K, Markfeld JE, Bowman SM, Golden AJ, Daly C, Kaiser S, Mailapur N, Raj S, Santapuram P, Suzman E, Augustine AE, Muhumuza A, Cascio CJ, Williams KL, Kirby AV, Keceli-Kaysili B, Woynaroski TG. Longitudinal Relations Between Early Sensory Responsiveness and Later Communication in Infants with Autistic and Non-autistic Siblings. Journal of autism and developmental disorders. 2022: 1-13.
127. Feng S, Wang Q, Hu Y, Lu H, Li T, Song C, Fang J, Chen L, Yi L. Increasing Audiovisual Speech Integration in Autism Through Enhanced Attention to Mouth. Developmental science. 2022: e13348.
128. Ferenc K, Płatos M, Byrka K, Król ME. Looking through rainbow-rimmed glasses: Taking neurodiversity perspective is related to subjective well-being of autistic adults. Autism : the international journal of research and practice. 2022: 13623613221135818.
129. Filippova YY, Devyatova EV, Alekseeva AS, Burmistrova AL. Cytokines and neurotrophic factors in the severity assessment of children autism. Klinicheskaia laboratornaia diagnostika. 2022; 67(11): 647-51.
130. Fisher AP, Lynch JD, Jacquez FM, Mitchell MJ, Kamimura-Nishimura KI, Wade SL. A systematic review examining caregivers’ of color experiences with the diagnostic process of autism spectrum disorder. Autism : the international journal of research and practice. 2022: 13623613221128171.
131. Fisher N, Patel H, van Diest C, Spain D. Using eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing (EMDR) with autistic individuals: A qualitative interview study with EMDR therapists. Psychology and psychotherapy. 2022; 95(4): 1071-89.
132. Floris DL, Peng H, Warrier V, Lombardo MV, Pretzsch CM, Moreau C, Tsompanidis A, Gong W, Mennes M, Llera A, van Rooij D, Oldehinkel M, Forde NJ, Charman T, Tillmann J, Banaschewski T, Moessnang C, Durston S, Holt RJ, Ecker C, Dell’Acqua F, Loth E, Bourgeron T, Murphy DGM, Marquand AF, Lai MC, Buitelaar JK, Baron-Cohen S, Beckmann CF. The Link Between Autism and Sex-Related Neuroanatomy, and Associated Cognition and Gene Expression. The American journal of psychiatry. 2022: appiajp20220194.
133. Fong VC, Shim J, Yoon A, Lee BS, Iarocci G. A preliminary exploration of different coping strategies used by Korean immigrant parents of autistic children in high versus low family quality of life ratings. Autism : the international journal of research and practice. 2022: 13623613221133961.
134. Fox E, Gerdts J, Ahlers K, Kotchick B. Age-Based Tracks: A Method to Tailor Autism Diagnostic Evaluation in Large-Scale Autism Specialty Centers. Journal of clinical medicine. 2022; 11(21).
135. Francis G, Deniz E, Torgerson C, Toseeb U. Play-based interventions for mental health: A systematic review and meta-analysis focused on children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder and developmental language disorder. Autism & developmental language impairments. 2022; 7: 23969415211073118.
136. Frazão A, Santos S, Rodrigues A, Brandão T, Simões C, Lebre P. Consensus on the Best Practice Guidelines for Psychomotor Intervention in Preschool Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Children (Basel, Switzerland). 2022; 9(11).
137. Fujihira H, Itoi C, Furukawa S, Kato N, Kashino M. Sensitivity to interaural level and time differences in individuals with autism spectrum disorder. Scientific reports. 2022; 12(1): 19142.
138. Gagliano A, Murgia F, Capodiferro AM, Tanca MG, Hendren A, Falqui SG, Aresti M, Comini M, Carucci S, Cocco E, Lorefice L, Roccella M, Vetri L, Sotgiu S, Zuddas A, Atzori L. (1)H-NMR-Based Metabolomics in Autism Spectrum Disorder and Pediatric Acute-Onset Neuropsychiatric Syndrome. Journal of clinical medicine. 2022; 11(21).
139. Gai J, Xing J, Wang Y, Lei J, Zhang C, Zhang J, Tang J. Exploration of potential targets and mechanisms of Naringenin in treating autism spectrum disorder via network pharmacology and molecular docking. Medicine. 2022; 101(46): e31787.
140. Galineau L, Arlicot N, Dupont AC, Briend F, Houy-Durand E, Tauber C, Gomot M, Gissot V, Barantin L, Lefevre A, Vercouillie J, Roussel C, Roux S, Nadal L, Mavel S, Laumonnier F, Belzung C, Chalon S, Emond P, Santiago-Ribeiro MJ, Bonnet-Brilhault F. Glutamatergic synapse in autism: a complex story for a complex disorder. Molecular psychiatry. 2022.
141. Galvin J, Richards G. The indirect effect of self-compassion in the association between autistic traits and anxiety/depression: A cross-sectional study in autistic and non-autistic adults. Autism : the international journal of research and practice. 2022: 13623613221132109.
142. Gandal MJ, Haney JR, Wamsley B, Yap CX, Parhami S, Emani PS, Chang N, Chen GT, Hoftman GD, de Alba D, Ramaswami G, Hartl CL, Bhattacharya A, Luo C, Jin T, Wang D, Kawaguchi R, Quintero D, Ou J, Wu YE, Parikshak NN, Swarup V, Belgard TG, Gerstein M, Pasaniuc B, Geschwind DH. Broad transcriptomic dysregulation occurs across the cerebral cortex in ASD. Nature. 2022; 611(7936): 532-9.
143. Garcia JM, Hahs-Vaughn D, Shurack R. Health behaviors, psychosocial factors, and academic engagement in youth with autism spectrum disorder: A latent class analysis. Autism research : official journal of the International Society for Autism Research. 2022.
144. Garcia JM, Odahowski CL. An urban versus rural comparison of obesity between youth with and without autism spectrum disorder. Autism research : official journal of the International Society for Autism Research. 2022.
145. Gardner L, Cederberg C, Hangauer J, Campbell JM. Law enforcement officers’ interactions with autistic individuals: Commonly reported incidents and use of force. Research in developmental disabilities. 2022; 131: 104371.
146. Garnett R, Davidson B, Eadie P. Parent perceptions of a group telepractice communication intervention for autism. Autism & developmental language impairments. 2022; 7: 23969415211070127.
147. Gasser B, Calin AE, Escher G, Kurz J, Emmenegger A, Buerki S, Schmidt-Trucksäss A, Mohaupt M. Light in the Rational Treatment of Autism? Effects of Metformin on Steroid Hormones in a Patient with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). Life (Basel, Switzerland). 2022; 12(11).
148. Ge GM, Cheung ECL, Man KKC, Ip P, Leung WC, Li GHY, Kung AWC, Cheung CL, Wong ICK. Association of maternal levothyroxine use during pregnancy with offspring birth and neurodevelopmental outcomes: a population-based cohort study. BMC medicine. 2022; 20(1): 390.
149. Geissler J, Buchholz H, Meerson R, Kammerer K, Göster M, Schobel J, Ratz C, Taurines R, Pryss R, Romanos M. Smartphone-based behaviour analysis for challenging behaviour in intellectual and developmental disabilities and autism spectrum disorder – Study protocol for the ProVIA trial. Frontiers in neuroscience. 2022; 16: 984618.
150. Gerow S, Kirkpatrick M, McGinnis K, Sulak TN, Davis TN, Fritz S. Evaluation of a Telehealth ABA Program for Caregivers of Children with ASD. Behavior modification. 2022: 1454455221130001.
151. Gilmore D, Harris L, Hanks C, Coury D, Moffatt-Bruce S, Garvin JH, Hand BN. « Giving the patients less work »: A thematic analysis of telehealth use and recommendations to improve usability for autistic adults. Autism : the international journal of research and practice. 2022: 13623613221132422.
152. Gios TS, Mecca TP, Kataoka LE, Rezende TCB, Lowenthal R. Sleep Problems Before and During the COVID-19 Pandemic in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Down Syndrome, and Typical Development. Journal of autism and developmental disorders. 2022: 1-10.
153. Goenka A, Fonseca LD, Yu SG, George MC, Wong C, Stolfi A, Kumar G. Staring spells in children with autism spectrum disorder: A clinical dilemma. Autism : the international journal of research and practice. 2022: 13623613221137240.
154. Gong L, Guo D, Gao Z, Wei K. Atypical development of social and nonsocial working memory capacity among preschoolers with autism spectrum disorders. Autism research : official journal of the International Society for Autism Research. 2022.
155. Gracia-Darder I, Llull Ramos A, Giacaman A, Gómez Bellvert C, Obrador-Hevia A, Jubert Esteve E, Martín-Santiago A. Report of a case of RAVEN, hair heterochromia and autism in the setting of FGFR2 mutation. Pediatric dermatology. 2022.
156. Granak S, Tuckova K, Kutna V, Vojtechova I, Bajkova L, Petrasek T, Ovsepian SV. Developmental dynamics of the impact of constitutive mTORC1 hyperactivity and environmental enrichment on structural synaptic plasticity and behaviour in a rat model of autism spectrum disorder. The European journal of neuroscience. 2022.
157. Greene RK, Rich-Wimmer N, Williams CN, Hall TA. Social Functioning and Autistic Behaviors in Youth Following Acquired Brain Injury. Children (Basel, Switzerland). 2022; 9(11).
158. Greer JMH, Sood SSM, Metcalfe DR. Perceptions of autism spectrum disorder among the Swahili community on the Kenyan coast. Research in developmental disabilities. 2022; 131: 104370.
159. Guan Q, Men S, Lunsky Y, Juurlink DN, Bronskill SE, Wunsch H, Gomes T. New opioid use and risk of opioid-related adverse events among adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities in Ontario, Canada. BJPsych open. 2022; 8(6): e208.
160. Guo C, Chen F, Yan J, Gao X, Zhu M. Atypical prosodic realization by Mandarin-speaking autistic children: Evidence from tone sandhi and neutral tone. Journal of communication disorders. 2022; 100: 106280.
161. Gur G, Topuz RD, Kizilay G. The Effect of Ceftriaxone in Valproic Acid-Induced Mouse Model of Autism. Advanced pharmaceutical bulletin. 2022; 12(4): 850-7.
162. Haghighatfard A, Yaghoubi Asl E, Bahadori RA, Aliabadian R, Farhadi M, Mohammadpour F, Tabrizi Z. FOXP2 down expression is associated with executive dysfunctions and electrophysiological abnormalities of brain in Autism spectrum disorder; a neuroimaging genetic study. Autism & developmental language impairments. 2022; 7: 23969415221126391.
163. Hajdúk M, Straková A, Januška J, Ivančík V, Dančík D, Čavojská N, Valkučáková V, Heretik A, Pečeňák J, Abplanalp SJ, Green MF. Connections between and within extended psychosis and autistic phenotypes and social relationships in the general population. Journal of psychiatric research. 2022; 157: 36-42.
164. Hamilton C, Liebert A, Pang V, Magistretti P, Mitrofanis J. Lights on for Autism: Exploring Photobiomodulation as an Effective Therapeutic Option. Neurology international. 2022; 14(4): 884-93.
165. Hampton S, Man J, Allison C, Aydin E, Baron-Cohen S, Holt R. A qualitative exploration of autistic mothers’ experiences I: Pregnancy experiences. Autism : the international journal of research and practice. 2022: 13623613221132435.
166. Hannah KE, Brown KS, Hall-Bruce M, Stevenson RA, McRae K. Knowledge of the temporal structure of events in relation to autistic traits and social ability. Acta psychologica. 2022; 231: 103779.
167. Hannon B, Mandy W, Hull L. A comparison of methods for measuring camouflaging in autism. Autism research : official journal of the International Society for Autism Research. 2022.
168. Hantman RM, Johnston EB, Tager-Flusberg H. Parental Perspectives: How Sensory Sensitivities Impact the Transition to Adulthood in Adolescents and Young Adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Journal of autism and developmental disorders. 2022: 1-19.
169. Harmens M, Sedgewick F, Hobson H. Autistic women’s diagnostic experiences: Interactions with identity and impacts on well-being. Women’s health (London, England). 2022; 18: 17455057221137477.
170. Hassan WM, Al-Dbass A, Al-Ayadhi L, Bhat RS, El-Ansary A. Author Correction: Discriminant analysis and binary logistic regression enable more accurate prediction of autism spectrum disorder than principal component analysis. Scientific reports. 2022; 12(1): 19049.
171. Hayden-Evans M, Milbourn B, D’Arcy E, Chamberlain A, Afsharnejad B, Evans K, Whitehouse AJO, Bölte S, Girdler S. An Evaluation of the Overall Utility of Measures of Functioning Suitable for School-Aged Children on the Autism Spectrum: A Scoping Review. International journal of environmental research and public health. 2022; 19(21).
172. Hayot G, Massonot M, Keime C, Faure E, Golzio C. Loss of autism-candidate CHD8 perturbs neural crest development and intestinal homeostatic balance. Life science alliance. 2023; 6(1).
173. Heffler KF, Frome LR, Garvin B, Bungert LM, Bennett DS. Screen time reduction and focus on social engagement in autism spectrum disorder: A pilot study. Pediatrics international : official journal of the Japan Pediatric Society. 2022; 64(1): e15343.
174. Heiman T, Avissar G. Facilitators and impediments in inclusive education for students with intellectual developmental disability: Perceptions of school staff and parents in Israel. Journal of intellectual disabilities : JOID. 2022: 17446295221136355.
175. Hernandez MH, Bote V, Serra LA, Cendros M, Salazar J, Mestres C, Guijarro S, Alvarez A, Lamborena C, Mendez I, Sanchez B, Hervas A, Arranz MJ. CES1 and SLC6A2 Genetic Variants As Predictors of Response To Methylphenidate in Autism Spectrum Disorders. Pharmacogenomics and personalized medicine. 2022; 15: 951-7.
176. Heyworth M, Brett S, den Houting J, Magiati I, Steward R, Urbanowicz A, Stears M, Pellicano E. « It just fits my needs better »: Autistic students and parents’ experiences of learning from home during the early phase of the COVID-19 pandemic. Autism & developmental language impairments. 2021; 6: 23969415211057681.
177. Hill AT, Van Der Elst J, Bigelow FJ, Lum JAG, Enticott PG. Right anterior theta connectivity predicts autistic social traits in typically developing children. Biological psychology. 2022; 175: 108448.
178. Hirsch J, Zhang X, Noah JA, Dravida S, Naples A, Tiede M, Wolf JM, McPartland JC. Neural correlates of eye contact and social function in autism spectrum disorder. PloS one. 2022; 17(11): e0265798.
179. Hocking DR, Loesch DZ, Stimpson P, Tassone F, Atkinson A, Storey E. Relationships of Motor Changes with Cognitive and Neuropsychiatric Features in FMR1 Male Carriers Affected with Fragile X-Associated Tremor/Ataxia Syndrome. Brain sciences. 2022; 12(11).
180. Högstedt E, Igelström K, Korhonen L, Käcker P, Marteinsdottir I, Björk M. ‘It’s like it is designed to keep me stressed’-Working sustainably with ADHD or autism. Scandinavian journal of occupational therapy. 2022: 1-12.
181. Holeva V, Nikopoulou VA, Lytridis C, Bazinas C, Kechayas P, Sidiropoulos G, Papadopoulou M, Kerasidou MD, Karatsioras C, Geronikola N, Papakostas GA, Kaburlasos VG, Evangeliou A. Effectiveness of a Robot-Assisted Psychological Intervention for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Journal of autism and developmental disorders. 2022: 1-17.
182. Huang Y, Arnold SRC, Foley KR, Trollor JN. Experiences of Support Following Autism Diagnosis in Adulthood. Journal of autism and developmental disorders. 2022.
183. Icho S, Korten N, Reus L, Belderok T, Krudop W, Gossink F, van Ruissen F, Cohn-Hokke P, Feller R, van Swieten J, Dols A, Pijnenburg Y. Relationship Between Sporadic Behavioral Variant Frontotemporal Dementia and Primary Psychiatric Disorders: A Study in Families. The Journal of clinical psychiatry. 2022; 83(6).
184. Ifrim MF, Janusz-Kaminska A, Bassell GJ. Development of single-molecule ubiquitination mediated fluorescence complementation to visualize protein ubiquitination dynamics in dendrites. Cell reports. 2022; 41(7): 111658.
185. Iskandar K, Triono A, Sunartini, Dwianingsih EK, Indraswari BW, Kirana IR, Ivana G, Sutomo R, Patria SY, Herini ES, Gunadi. Dp71 and intellectual disability in Indonesian patients with Duchenne muscular dystrophy. PloS one. 2022; 17(10): e0276640.
186. Jaber M. Genetic and environmental mouse models of autism reproduce the spectrum of the disease. Journal of neural transmission (Vienna, Austria : 1996). 2022.
187. Jaisle EM, Groves NB, Black KE, Kofler MJ. Linking ADHD and ASD Symptomatology with Social Impairment: The Role of Emotion Dysregulation. Research on child and adolescent psychopathology. 2022.
188. Jensen ET, Yi J, Jackson W, Singh R, Joseph RM, Kuban KCK, Msall ME, Washburn L, Fry R, South AM, O’Shea TM. Analysis of Neurodevelopment in Children Born Extremely Preterm Treated With Acid Suppressants Before Age 2 Years. JAMA network open. 2022; 5(11): e2241943.
189. Jeon M, Esposito G, Halstead E, Haghighatfard A, Dimitriou D, Neoh MJY. Cross-country comparison of parental reports and objective measures of sleep patterns of typically developing children and autistic children between the UK and South Korea. Sleep medicine. 2022; 101: 162-77.
190. Jiang Y, Han L, Meng J, Wang Z, Zhou Y, Yuan H, Xu H, Zhang X, Zhao Y, Lu J, Xu H, Zhang C, Zhang YW. Gene therapy using human FMRP isoforms driven by the human FMR1 promoter rescues fragile X syndrome mouse deficits. Molecular therapy Methods & clinical development. 2022; 27: 246-58.
191. Jones R, Zane ER, Grossman RB. Like, it’s important: The frequency and use of the discourse marker like in older autistic children. Autism & developmental language impairments. 2022; 7: 23969415221129132.
192. Jose DS, Varma R, Sambasivan SL, Philip L, Sandhya P, Sundaram S. Autism Spectrum Disorders: Barriers to Implementing Parent-Based Home Programs. Indian journal of pediatrics. 2022.
193. Juarez P, Martínez Cerdeño V. Parvalbumin and parvalbumin chandelier interneurons in autism and other psychiatric disorders. Frontiers in psychiatry. 2022; 13: 913550.
194. Kainer D, Templeton AR, Prates ET, Jacboson D, Allan ERO, Climer S, Garvin MR. Structural variants identified using non-Mendelian inheritance patterns advance the mechanistic understanding of autism spectrum disorder. HGG advances. 2023; 4(1): 100150.
195. Kalemaj Z, Marino MM, Santini AC, Tomaselli G, Auti A, Cagetti MG, Borsello T, Costantino A, Inchingolo F, Boccellino M, Di Domenico M, Tartaglia GM. Salivary microRNA profiling dysregulation in autism spectrum disorder: A pilot study. Frontiers in neuroscience. 2022; 16: 945278.
196. Karaminis T, Gabrielatos C, Maden-Weinberger U, Beattie G. Portrayals of autism in the British press: A corpus-based study. Autism : the international journal of research and practice. 2022: 13623613221131752.
197. Karavallil Achuthan S, Coburn KL, Beckerson ME, Kana RK. Amplitude of low frequency fluctuations during resting state fMRI in autistic children. Autism research : official journal of the International Society for Autism Research. 2022.
198. Kaufmann WE, Raspa M, Bann CM, Gable JM, Harris HK, Budimirovic DB, Lozano R. Latent Class Analysis Identifies Distinctive Behavioral Subtypes in Children with Fragile X Syndrome. Journal of autism and developmental disorders. 2022.
199. Kawai M, Buck C, Chick CF, Anker L, Talbot L, Schneider L, Linkovski O, Cotto I, Parker-Fong K, Phillips J, Hardan A, Hallmayer J, O’Hara R. Sleep architecture is associated with core symptom severity in autism spectrum disorder. Sleep. 2022.
200. Kilanko A, Obi-Azuike C, Adaralegbe N, Eze-Njoku C, Urhi A, Agbor C, Ayisire OE, Eche VC, Soomro F, Kaur G, Babalola F, Oyeleye-Adegbite OC, Aladum B, Popoola HA, Anugwom GO. The Correlation Between Autistic Childhood Disorders and the Development of Anxiety and Depression in Adults: A Systematic Review. Cureus. 2022; 14(10): e30093.
201. Kilroy E, Gerbella M, Cao L, Molfese P, Butera C, Harrison L, Jayashankar A, Rizzolatti G, Aziz-Zadeh L. Specific tractography differences in autism compared to developmental coordination disorder. Scientific reports. 2022; 12(1): 19246.
202. Kiyak UE, Toper O. Teaching Science Facts to Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders via Telehealth. Journal of behavioral education. 2022: 1-11.
203. Klaiman C, White S, Richardson S, McQueen E, Walum H, Aoki C, Smith C, Minjarez M, Bernier R, Pedapati E, Bishop S, Ence W, Wainer A, Moriuchi J, Tay SW, Deng Y, Jones W, Gillespie S, Klin A. Expert Clinician Certainty in Diagnosing Autism Spectrum Disorder in 16-30-Month-Olds: A Multi-site Trial Secondary Analysis. Journal of autism and developmental disorders. 2022: 1-16.
204. Knudsen LV, Sheldrick AJ, Vafaee MS, Michel TM. Diversifying autism neuroimaging research: An arterial spin labeling review. Autism : the international journal of research and practice. 2022: 13623613221137230.
205. Koizumi M, Kojima M. Syntactic development and verbal short-term memory of children with autism spectrum disorders having intellectual disabilities and children with down syndrome. Autism & developmental language impairments. 2022; 7: 23969415221109690.
206. Korošec K, Osika W, Bojner-Horwitz E. « It is more Important than food sometimes »; Meanings and Functions of Music in the Lives of Autistic Adults Through a hermeneutic-phenomenological Lense. Journal of autism and developmental disorders. 2022.
207. Krishnamurthy K, Chan MMY, Han YMY. Neural substrates underlying effortful control deficit in autism spectrum disorder: a meta-analysis of fMRI studies. Scientific reports. 2022; 12(1): 20603.
208. Krzisch MA, Wu H, Yuan B, Whitfield TW, Liu XS, Fu D, Garrett-Engele CM, Khalil AS, Lungjangwa T, Shih J, Chang AN, Warren S, Cacace A, Andrykovich KR, Rietjens RGJ, Wallace O, Sur M, Jain B, Jaenisch R. Fragile X Syndrome Patient-Derived Neurons Developing in the Mouse Brain Show FMR1-Dependent Phenotypes. Biological psychiatry. 2023; 93(1): 71-81.
209. Kulasinghe K, Whittingham K, Mitchell AE. Emotional availability in the mother-child relationship for families of young children with autism spectrum disorder in Australia: A cross-sectional survey. Research in developmental disabilities. 2022; 131: 104365.
210. Kuroda M, Kawakubo Y, Kamio Y, Yamasue H, Kono T, Nonaka M, Matsuda N, Kataoka M, Wakabayashi A, Yokoyama K, Kano Y, Kuwabara H. Preliminary efficacy of cognitive-behavioral therapy on emotion regulation in adults with autism spectrum disorder: A pilot randomized waitlist-controlled study. PloS one. 2022; 17(11): e0277398.
211. Kushner EH, Britsch ER, Iverson JM. Caregiver object labels within supported and coordinated joint engagement during interaction with toddlers at elevated and typical likelihood of autism. International journal of language & communication disorders. 2022.
212. Labusch M, Perea M, Sahuquillo-Leal R, Bofill-Moscardó I, Carrasco-Tornero Á, Cañada-Pérez A, García-Blanco A. Development of Moral Judgments in Impersonal and Personal Dilemmas in Autistic Spectrum Disorders from Childhood to Late Adolescence. Journal of autism and developmental disorders. 2022.
213. Langwerden RJ, van der Heijden PT, Soons P, Derksen JJL, Vuijk R, Egger JIM. An Exploratory Study of MMPI-2-RF Personality and Psychopathology Profiles of Adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder without Intellectual Disability. Clinical neuropsychiatry. 2022; 19(5): 335-46.
214. Lee J, Lee TS, Lee S, Jang J, Yoo S, Choi Y, Park YR. Correction: Development and Application of a Metaverse-Based Social Skills Training Program for Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder to Improve Social Interaction: Protocol for a Randomized Controlled Trial. JMIR research protocols. 2022; 11(11): e43864.
215. Lee NR, McQuaid GA, Grosman HE, Jayaram S, Wallace GL. Vocational Outcomes in ASD: An Examination of Work Readiness Skills as well as Barriers and Facilitators to Employment Identified by Autistic Adults. Journal of autism and developmental disorders. 2022: 1-14.
216. Leitão E, Schröder C, Parenti I, Dalle C, Rastetter A, Kühnel T, Kuechler A, Kaya S, Gérard B, Schaefer E, Nava C, Drouot N, Engel C, Piard J, Duban-Bedu B, Villard L, Stegmann APA, Vanhoutte EK, Verdonschot JAJ, Kaiser FJ, Tran Mau-Them F, Scala M, Striano P, Frints SGM, Argilli E, Sherr EH, Elder F, Buratti J, Keren B, Mignot C, Héron D, Mandel JL, Gecz J, Kalscheuer VM, Horsthemke B, Piton A, Depienne C. Systematic analysis and prediction of genes associated with monogenic disorders on human chromosome X. Nature communications. 2022; 13(1): 6570.
217. Leung CNW, Leung CSY, Chan RWS, Leung PWL. Can the UK AQ-10 be applicable to Chinese samples with autism spectrum disorder in Hong Kong? Cross-cultural similarities and differences. Autism research : official journal of the International Society for Autism Research. 2022.
218. Li C, Zhang T, Li J. Identifying autism spectrum disorder in resting-state fNIRS signals based on multiscale entropy and a two-branch deep learning network. Journal of neuroscience methods. 2023; 383: 109732.
219. Li J, Xu J, She M, Shi P, Kong X, Wang L. [Genetic analysis and prenatal diagnosis for a Chinese pedigree affected with Bainbridge-Ropers syndrome]. Zhonghua yi xue yi chuan xue za zhi = Zhonghua yixue yichuanxue zazhi = Chinese journal of medical genetics. 2022; 39(11): 1228-32.
220. Li L, Wen G, Cao P, Liu X, O RZ, Yang J. Exploring interpretable graph convolutional networks for autism spectrum disorder diagnosis. International journal of computer assisted radiology and surgery. 2022.
221. Li Q, Weiland RF, Konvalinka I, Mansvelder HD, Andersen TS, Smit DJA, Begeer S, Linkenkaer-Hansen K. Intellectually able adults with autism spectrum disorder show typical resting-state EEG activity. Scientific reports. 2022; 12(1): 19016.
222. Li Y, Fan T, Li X, Liu L, Mao F, Li Y, Miao Z, Zeng C, Song W, Pan J, Zhou S, Sunday ME, Wang H, Wang Y, Sun ZS. Npas3 deficiency impairs cortical astrogenesis and induces autistic-like behaviors. Cell reports. 2022; 41(6): 111551.
223. Li Z, Hutchings-Hay C, Byford S, Tchanturia K. How to support adults with anorexia nervosa and autism: Qualitative study of clinical pathway case series. Frontiers in psychiatry. 2022; 13: 1016287.
224. Lin E, Lunsky Y, Chung H, Durbin A, Volpe T, Dobranowski K, Benadict MB, Balogh R. Amenable deaths among adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities including Down syndrome: An Ontario population-based cohort study. Journal of applied research in intellectual disabilities : JARID. 2022.
225. Lin F, Hu Y, Huang W, Wu X, Sun H, Li J. Resting-state coupling between HbO and Hb measured by fNIRS in autism spectrum disorder. Journal of biophotonics. 2022: e202200265.
226. Lin KR, Wisman Weil L, Thurm A, Lord C, Luyster RJ. Word imageability is associated with expressive vocabulary in children with autism spectrum disorder. Autism & developmental language impairments. 2022; 7: 23969415221085827.
227. Lin LZ, Ou XX, Zhan XL, Wang X, Cai L, Li XH, Jing J, Dong GH. Pre-conceptional and prenatal exposure to secondhand smoke and autism spectrum disorder: a national multi-center study in China. World journal of pediatrics : WJP. 2022.
228. Lin PY, Chen YL, Hsiao RC, Chen HL, Yen CF. Risks of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, autism spectrum disorder, and intellectual disability in children delivered by caesarean section: A population-based cohort study. Asian journal of psychiatry. 2022; 80: 103334.
229. Lin TL, Lu CC, Chen TW, Huang CW, Lu JJ, Lai WF, Wu TS, Lai CH, Lai HC, Chen YL. Amelioration of Maternal Immune Activation-Induced Autism Relevant Behaviors by Gut Commensal Parabacteroides goldsteinii. International journal of molecular sciences. 2022; 23(21).
230. Linder J, Koplik SE, Kundaje A, Seelig G. Deciphering the impact of genetic variation on human polyadenylation using APARENT2. Genome biology. 2022; 23(1): 232.
231. Liu A, Cai C, Wang Z, Wang B, He J, Xie Y, Deng H, Liu S, Zeng S, Yin Z, Wang M. Inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry based urine metallome to construct clinical decision models for autism spectrum disorder. Metallomics : integrated biometal science. 2022.
232. Liu J, Yang F, Liu M. Screening and services for autism among children in China. The lancet Psychiatry. 2022; 9(12): e53.
233. Liu M, Ma Z. Correction: A systematic review of telehealth screening, assessment, and diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder. Child and adolescent psychiatry and mental health. 2022; 16(1): 85.
234. Liu T, Schultz BG, Dai D, Liu C, Lense MD. Parent-Child Nonverbal Engagement During Read Versus Sung Book-Sharing in Preschoolers with and without ASD. Psychology of music. 2022; 50(6): 1721-39.
235. Liu X, Cui Y, Zhang Y, Xiang G, Yu M, Wang X, Qiu B, Li XG, Liu W, Zhang D. Rescue of social deficits by early-life melatonin supplementation through modulation of gut microbiota in a murine model of autism. Biomedicine & pharmacotherapy = Biomedecine & pharmacotherapie. 2022; 156: 113949.
236. Liu Y, Zhou F, Qin J, Lin Y, Li T, Zhu C, Long F, Wang X, Hu X, Zhou H. The intervention dilemma and high burden of children with autism in Guizhou province, Southwest China. Frontiers in psychiatry. 2022; 13: 929833.
237. Lopes LT, Rodrigues JM, Baccarin C, Oliveira K, Abreu M, Ribeiro V, Anastácio ZC, Machado JP. Autism Spectrum as an Etiologic Systemic Disorder: A Protocol for an Umbrella Review. Healthcare (Basel, Switzerland). 2022; 10(11).
238. Lowe D, Barrett C, Shepherd C, Charles J, Kalivas B. Pancytopenia due to Restrictive Food Intake in an Autistic Adult. Journal of investigative medicine high impact case reports. 2022; 10: 23247096221139260.
239. Luckasson R, Schalock RL, Tassé MJ, Shogren KA. The intellectual and developmental disability shared citizenship paradigm: its cross-cultural status, implementation and confirmation. Journal of intellectual disability research : JIDR. 2022.
240. Luyster RJ, Zane E, Wisman Weil L. Conventions for unconventional language: Revisiting a framework for spoken language features in autism. Autism & developmental language impairments. 2022; 7: 23969415221105472.
241. Lyons-Warren AM, Wangler MF, Wan YW. Cluster Analysis of Short Sensory Profile Data Reveals Sensory-Based Subgroups in Autism Spectrum Disorder. International journal of molecular sciences. 2022; 23(21).
242. Ma H, Cao Y, Li M, Zhan L, Xie Z, Huang L, Gao Y, Jia X. Abnormal amygdala functional connectivity and deep learning classification in multifrequency bands in autism spectrum disorder: A multisite functional magnetic resonance imaging study. Human brain mapping. 2022.
243. Machalicek W, Glugatch L, Erturk B, Brafford T, Kunze M, Drew C, Douglas A, Storie S, Crowe R, Magaña S. Recommendations for Diversifying Racial and Ethnic Representation in Autism Intervention Research: A Crossover Review of Recruitment and Retention Practices in Pediatric Mental Health. Journal of clinical medicine. 2022; 11(21).
244. Madhubala B, Rangasami R, Ramachandran R. Fetal Unilateral Cerebellar Hypoplasia. Neurology India. 2022; 70(5): 2324-5.
245. Madley-Dowd P, Dardani C, Wootton RE, Dack K, Palmer T, Thurston R, Havdahl A, Golding J, Lawlor D, Rai D. Maternal vitamin D during pregnancy and offspring autism and autism-associated traits: a prospective cohort study. Molecular autism. 2022; 13(1): 44.
246. Maggio MG, Calatozzo P, Cerasa A, Pioggia G, Quartarone A, Calabrò RS. Sex and Sexuality in Autism Spectrum Disorders: A Scoping Review on a Neglected but Fundamental Issue. Brain sciences. 2022; 12(11).
247. Maisterrena A, Matas E, Mirfendereski H, Balbous A, Marchand S, Jaber M. The State of the Dopaminergic and Glutamatergic Systems in the Valproic Acid Mouse Model of Autism Spectrum Disorder. Biomolecules. 2022; 12(11).
248. Malijauskaite S, Sauer AK, Hickey SE, Franzoni M, Grabrucker AM, McGourty K. Identification of the common neurobiological process disturbed in genetic and non-genetic models for autism spectrum disorders. Cellular and molecular life sciences : CMLS. 2022; 79(12): 589.
249. Malow BA, Veatch OJ, Niu X, Fitzpatrick KA, Hucks D, Maxwell-Horn A, Davis LK. A practical approach to identifying autistic adults within the electronic health record. Autism research : official journal of the International Society for Autism Research. 2022.
250. Mankovich A, Blume J, Wittke K, Mastergeorge AM, Paxton A, Naigles LR. Say that again: Quantifying patterns of production for children with autism using recurrence analysis. Frontiers in psychology. 2022; 13: 999396.
251. Martinez ME, Stohn JP, Mutina EM, Whitten RJ, Hernandez A. Thyroid hormone elicits intergenerational epigenetic effects on adult social behavior and fetal brain expression of autism susceptibility genes. Frontiers in neuroscience. 2022; 16: 1055116.
252. Mathée-Scott J, Ellis Weismer S. Naturalistic parent-child reading frequency and language development in toddlers with and without autism. Autism & developmental language impairments. 2022; 7: 23969415221136740.
253. Mathews TL, Daly E, Kunz GM, Lugo AM, McArdle P, Menousek K, Kupzyk K. Addressing the Need for Training More School Psychologists to Serve Toddlers and Preschoolers with Autism Spectrum Disorders. Contemporary school psychology. 2022: 1-16.
254. Matta J, Dobrino D, Yeboah D, Howard S, El-Manzalawy Y, Obafemi-Ajayi T. Connecting phenotype to genotype: PheWAS-inspired analysis of autism spectrum disorder. Frontiers in human neuroscience. 2022; 16: 960991.
255. Mattie LJ, Hamrick LR. Early communication development in infants and toddlers with Fragile X syndrome. Autism & developmental language impairments. 2022; 7: 23969415221099403.
256. May T, Williams K. Mother and child mental health over time in children with Autism and/or ADHD in the Longitudinal Study of Australian Children. Development and psychopathology. 2022: 1-11.
257. Mayer AV, Preckel K, Ihle K, Piecha FA, Junghanns K, Reiche S, Rademacher L, Müller-Pinzler L, Stolz DS, Kamp-Becker I, Stroth S, Roepke S, Küpper C, Engert V, Singer T, Kanske P, Paulus FM, Krach S. Assessment of Reward-Related Brain Function After a Single Dose of Oxytocin in Autism: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Biological psychiatry global open science. 2022; 2(2): 136-46.
258. McConkey R. Responding to Autism in Low and Middle Income Countries (LMIC): What to Do and What Not to Do. Brain sciences. 2022; 12(11).
259. Meadan H, Lee JD, Chung MY. Parent-Implemented Interventions via Telepractice in Autism Research: A Review of Social Validity Assessments. Current developmental disorders reports. 2022; 9(4): 213-9.
260. Menees KB, Otero BA, Tansey MG. Microbiome influences on neuro-immune interactions in neurodegenerative disease. International review of neurobiology. 2022; 167: 25-57.
261. Meyer-Lindenberg H, Moessnang C, Oakley B, Ahmad J, Mason L, Jones EJH, Hayward HL, Cooke J, Crawley D, Holt R, Tillmann J, Charman T, Baron-Cohen S, Banaschewski T, Beckmann C, Tost H, Meyer-Lindenberg A, Buitelaar JK, Murphy DG, Brammer MJ, Loth E. Facial expression recognition is linked to clinical and neurofunctional differences in autism. Molecular autism. 2022; 13(1): 43.
262. Miao C, Du L, Zhang Y, Jia F, Shan L. Novel de novo ZNF148 truncating variant causing autism spectrum disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and intellectual disability. Clinical genetics. 2022.
263. Mihaylova MS, Bocheva NB, Stefanova MD, Genova BZ, Totev TT, Racheva KI, Shtereva KA, Staykova SN. Visual noise effect on reading in three developmental disorders: ASD, ADHD, and DD. Autism & developmental language impairments. 2022; 7: 23969415221106119.
264. Miles KD, Doll CA. Chloride imbalance in Fragile X syndrome. Frontiers in neuroscience. 2022; 16: 1008393.
265. Miller HL, Templin TN, Fears NE, Sherrod GM, Patterson RM, Bugnariu NL. Movement smoothness during dynamic postural control to a static target differs between autistic and neurotypical children. Gait & posture. 2022; 99: 76-82.
266. Ming Y, Deng Z, Tian X, Jia Y, Ning M, Cheng S. m6A Methyltransferase METTL3 Reduces Hippocampal Neuron Apoptosis in a Mouse Model of Autism Through the MALAT1/SFRP2/Wnt/β-catenin Axis. Psychiatry investigation. 2022; 19(10): 771-87.
267. Mirenda P, Zaidman-Zait A, Cost KT, Smith IM, Zwaigenbaum L, Duku E, Kerns C, Georgiades S, Vaillancourt T, Elsabbagh M, Bennett T, Szatmari P. Educators Describe the « Best Things » About Students with Autism at School. Journal of autism and developmental disorders. 2022.
268. Mohd Radzi SF, Hassan MS, Mohd Radzi MAH. Comparison of classification algorithms for predicting autistic spectrum disorder using WEKA modeler. BMC medical informatics and decision making. 2022; 22(1): 306.
269. Monteiro CE, Da Silva E, Sodré R, Costa F, Trindade AS, Bunn P, Costa ESG, Di Masi F, Dantas E. The Effect of Physical Activity on Motor Skills of Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Meta-Analysis. International journal of environmental research and public health. 2022; 19(21).
270. Moraes Í AP, Lima JA, Silva NM, Simcsik AO, Silveira AC, Menezes LDC, Araújo LV, Crocetta TB, Voos MC, Tonks J, Silva TD, Dawes H, Monteiro CBM. Effect of Longitudinal Practice in Real and Virtual Environments on Motor Performance, Physical Activity and Enjoyment in People with Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Prospective Randomized Crossover Controlled Trial. International journal of environmental research and public health. 2022; 19(22).
271. Moseley RL, Gregory NJ, Smith P, Allison C, Cassidy S, Baron-Cohen S. Non-suicidal self-injury and its relation to suicide through acquired capability: investigating this causal mechanism in a mainly late-diagnosed autistic sample. Molecular autism. 2022; 13(1): 45.
272. Moshirian Farahi SMM, Leth-Steensen C. Development of a novel, theoretically motivated scale to assess cognitive learning styles related to the autism spectrum. BMC psychiatry. 2022; 22(1): 696.
273. Mukherjee D, Bhavnani S, Lockwood Estrin G, Rao V, Dasgupta J, Irfan H, Chakrabarti B, Patel V, Belmonte MK. Digital tools for direct assessment of autism risk during early childhood: A systematic review. Autism : the international journal of research and practice. 2022: 13623613221133176.
274. Murtaza N, Cheng AA, Brown CO, Meka DP, Hong S, Uy JA, El-Hajjar J, Pipko N, Unda BK, Schwanke B, Xing S, Thiruvahindrapuram B, Engchuan W, Trost B, Deneault E, Calderon de Anda F, Doble BW, Ellis J, Anagnostou E, Bader GD, Scherer SW, Lu Y, Singh KK. Neuron-specific protein network mapping of autism risk genes identifies shared biological mechanisms and disease-relevant pathologies. Cell reports. 2022; 41(8): 111678.
275. Nabi SU, Rehman MU, Arafah A, Taifa S, Khan IS, Khan A, Rashid S, Jan F, Wani HA, Ahmad SF. Treatment of Autism Spectrum Disorders by Mitochondrial-targeted Drug: Future of Neurological Diseases Therapeutics. Current neuropharmacology. 2022.
276. Naguy A, Pridmore S, Jamali MA, Hasan AE, Alamiri B. Agomelatine Monotherapy for Autism-A Case Report. Psychopharmacology bulletin. 2022; 52(4): 100-3.
277. Nakhal MM, Aburuz S, Sadek B, Akour A. Repurposing SGLT2 Inhibitors for Neurological Disorders: A Focus on the Autism Spectrum Disorder. Molecules (Basel, Switzerland). 2022; 27(21).
278. Naples A, Tenenbaum EJ, Jones RN, Righi G, Sheinkopf SJ, Eigsti IM. Exploring communicative competence in autistic children who are minimally verbal: The Low Verbal Investigatory Survey for Autism (LVIS). Autism : the international journal of research and practice. 2022: 13623613221136657.
279. Nenonene EK, Trottier-Lavoie M, Marchais M, Bastien A, Gilbert I, Macaulay A, Khandjian EW, Luciano AM, Lodde V, Viger R, Robert C. Roles of the cumulus-oocyte transzonal network and the Fragile X protein family in oocyte competence. Reproduction (Cambridge, England). 2022.
280. Nestorowich DL, Lupien SP, Madaus Knapp V. Perceptions of Behaviors Associated with ASD in Others: Knowledge of the Diagnosis Increases Empathy and Improves Perceptions of Warmth and Competence. European journal of investigation in health, psychology and education. 2022; 12(11): 1594-606.
281. Neuhaus E, Osuna A, Tagavi DM, Shah-Hosseini S, Simmons S, Gerdts J, Thompson AD. Clinical Characteristics of Youth with Autism or Developmental Disability during Inpatient Psychiatric Admission. Journal of clinical medicine. 2022; 11(21).
282. Ng CSM, Ng SSL. A qualitative study on the experience of stigma for Chinese parents of children with autism spectrum disorder. Scientific reports. 2022; 12(1): 19550.
283. Nic Ghiolla Phadraig A, Smyth S. Sleep mediates the relationship between having an autistic child and poor family functioning. Sleep medicine. 2022; 101: 190-6.
284. Nirmalkar K, Qureshi F, Kang DW, Hahn J, Adams JB, Krajmalnik-Brown R. Shotgun Metagenomics Study Suggests Alteration in Sulfur Metabolism and Oxidative Stress in Children with Autism and Improvement after Microbiota Transfer Therapy. International journal of molecular sciences. 2022; 23(21).
285. Norelius R. Juvenile Benign Diseases of the Breast. The Surgical clinics of North America. 2022; 102(6): 1065-75.
286. Norris JE, DeStefano LA, Schmitt LM, Pedapati EV, Erickson CA, Sweeney JA, Ethridge LE. Hemispheric Utilization of Alpha Oscillatory Dynamics as a Unique Biomarker of Neural Compensation in Females with Fragile X Syndrome. ACS chemical neuroscience. 2022.
287. Odermatt SD, Möhring W, Grieder S, Grob A. Cognitive and Developmental Functions in Autistic and Non-Autistic Children and Adolescents: Evidence from the Intelligence and Development Scales-2. Journal of Intelligence. 2022; 10(4).
288. O’Hagan B, Krauss SB, Friedman AJ, Bartolotti L, Abubakare O, Broder-Fingert S, Augustyn M. Identifying Components of Autism Friendly Health Care: An Exploratory Study Using a Modified Delphi Method. Journal of developmental and behavioral pediatrics : JDBP. 2022.
289. Olivas AN, Chavez EA, Eggleston JD. Weighted Vest Loads Do Not Elicit Changes in Spatial-Temporal Gait Parameters in Children and Adolescents With Autism. Journal of applied biomechanics. 2022; 38(6): 391-7.
290. Olivas AN, Kendall MR, Parada A, Manning R, Eggleston JD. Children with autism display altered ankle strategies when changing speed during over-ground gait. Clinical biomechanics (Bristol, Avon). 2022; 100: 105804.
291. Ou J, Smith RC, Tobe RH, Lin J, Arriaza J, Fahey JW, Liu R, Zeng Y, Liu Y, Huang L, Shen Y, Li Y, Cheng D, Cornblatt B, Davis JM, Zhao J, Wu R, Jin H. Efficacy of Sulforaphane in Treatment of Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Multi-center Trial. Journal of autism and developmental disorders. 2022.
292. Oudet S, Howard K, Durrleman S. Early years autism and bilingualism: An interpretative phenomenological analysis of parent perceptions during lockdown. Autism & developmental language impairments. 2022; 7: 23969415221138704.
293. Paketçi C, Ermiş Ç, Şişman AR, Hız S, Baykara B, Yiş U. Blood neurofilament light chain and thrombospondin-1 levels of patients with autism spectrum disorder. Turkish journal of medical sciences. 2022; 52(4): 1041-9.
294. Pattison E, Papadopoulos N, Fuller-Tyszkiewicz M, Sciberras E, Hiscock H, Williams K, McGillivray J, Mihalopoulos C, Bellows ST, Marks D, Howlin P, Rinehart N. Randomised Controlled Trial of a Behavioural Sleep Intervention, ‘Sleeping Sound’, for Autistic Children: 12-Month Outcomes and Moderators of Treatment. Journal of autism and developmental disorders. 2022: 1-16.
295. Perego S, Alari V, Pietra G, Lamperti A, Vimercati A, Camporeale N, Garzo M, Cogliati F, Milani D, Vignoli A, Peron A, Larizza L, Pizzorusso T, Russo S. Modeling RTT Syndrome by iPSC-Derived Neurons from Male and Female Patients with Heterogeneously Severe Hot-Spot MECP2 Variants. International journal of molecular sciences. 2022; 23(22).
296. Perinelli MG, Cloherty M. Identification of autism in cognitively able adults with epilepsy: A narrative review and discussion of available screening and diagnostic tools. Seizure. 2022; 104: 6-11.
297. Petersson-Bloom L, Holmqvist M. Strategies in supporting inclusive education for autistic students-A systematic review of qualitative research results. Autism & developmental language impairments. 2022; 7: 23969415221123429.
298. Petroni V, Subashi E, Premoli M, Memo M, Lemaire V, Pietropaolo S. Long-term behavioral effects of prenatal stress in the Fmr1-knock-out mouse model for fragile X syndrome. Frontiers in cellular neuroscience. 2022; 16: 917183.
299. Pham HH, Sandberg N, Trinkl J, Thayer J. Racial and Ethnic Differences in Rates and Age of Diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder. JAMA network open. 2022; 5(10): e2239604.
300. Pijuan I, Balducci E, Soto-Sánchez C, Fernández E, Barallobre MJ, Arbonés ML. Impaired macroglial development and axonal conductivity contributes to the neuropathology of DYRK1A-related intellectual disability syndrome. Scientific reports. 2022; 12(1): 19912.
301. Politano D, Gana S, Pezzotti E, Berardinelli A, Pasca L, Carmen Barbero V, Pichiecchio A, Maria Valente E, Errichiello E. A novel variant in NEUROD2 in a patient with Rett-like phenotype points to Glu130 codon as a mutational hotspot. Brain & development. 2022.
302. Polo-Blanco I, Suárez-Pinilla P, Goñi-Cervera J, Suárez-Pinilla M, Payá B. Comparison of Mathematics Problem-Solving Abilities in Autistic and Non-autistic Children: the Influence of Cognitive Profile. Journal of autism and developmental disorders. 2022.
303. Poteet B, Ali N, Bellcross C, Sherman SL, Espinel W, Hipp H, Allen EG. The diagnostic experience of women with fragile X-associated primary ovarian insufficiency (FXPOI). Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics. 2022.
304. Pouretemad HR, Sadeghi S, Badv RS, Brand S. Differentiating Post-Digital Nannying Autism Syndrome from Autism Spectrum Disorders in Young Children: A Comparative Cross-Sectional Study. Journal of clinical medicine. 2022; 11(22).
305. Pouyan Mehr D, Faraji N, Rezaei S, Keshavarz P. Single-locus and Haplotype Associations of GRIN2B Gene with Autism Spectrum Disorders and the Demographic and Clinical Characteristics of Patients in Guilan, Iran. Journal of autism and developmental disorders. 2022.
306. Price KM, Wigg KG, Eising E, Feng Y, Blokland K, Wilkinson M, Kerr EN, Guger SL, Fisher SE, Lovett MW, Strug LJ, Barr CL. Hypothesis-driven genome-wide association studies provide novel insights into genetics of reading disabilities. Translational psychiatry. 2022; 12(1): 495.
307. Pudło M, Pisula E. Efficiency of attentional processes in attention network theory and autistic symptoms in adolescents with autism spectrum disorder. Frontiers in psychiatry. 2022; 13: 950245.
308. Putnam OC, Sasson N, Parish-Morris J, Harrop C. Effects of social complexity and gender on social and non-social attention in male and female autistic children: A comparison of four eye-tracking paradigms. Autism research : official journal of the International Society for Autism Research. 2022.
309. Quetsch LB, Bradley RS, Theodorou L, Newton K, McNeil CB. Community-based Agency Delivery of Parent-Child Interaction Therapy: Comparing Outcomes for Children with and Without Autism Spectrum Disorder and/or Developmental Delays. Journal of autism and developmental disorders. 2022.
310. Quinn LA, Gilley SP, Ta AD, Frank BS, Foley CB, Moore JM. Case report: Pulmonary hypertensive crisis leading to cardiac arrest during endoscopic evaluation in a 6-year-old boy with autism, severe malnutrition, and undiagnosed scurvy. Frontiers in pediatrics. 2022; 10: 1008507.
311. Randall KN, Bernard G, Durah L. Association between employment status and quality of life for individuals with intellectual or developmental disability. Journal of applied research in intellectual disabilities : JARID. 2022.
312. Ravaei A, Rubini M. Folate in maternal rheumatoid arthritis-filial autism spectrum disorder continuum. Reproductive toxicology (Elmsford, NY). 2022; 115: 29-35.
313. Raz N, Heller I, Lombardi T, Marino G, Davidson EM, Eyal AM. Terpene-Enriched CBD oil for treating autism-derived symptoms unresponsive to pure CBD: Case report. Frontiers in pharmacology. 2022; 13: 979403.
314. Refeat MM, El Saied MM, Abdel Raouf ER. Diagnostic value of molecular approach in screening for fragile X premutation cases. Irish journal of medical science. 2022.
315. Reynolds K, Chandio N, Chimoriya R, Arora A. The Effectiveness of Sensory Adaptive Dental Environments to Reduce Corresponding Negative Behaviours and Psychophysiology Responses in Children and Young People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities: A Protocol of a Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. International journal of environmental research and public health. 2022; 19(21).
316. Robain F, Godel M, Kojovic N, Franchini M, Journal F, Schaer M. Measuring social orienting in preschoolers with autism spectrum disorder using cartoons stimuli. Journal of psychiatric research. 2022; 156: 398-405.
317. Ronald A, Pain O. A Revolution Is Brewing in How We Understand the Shared Genetic Causes of Psychiatric Disorders. The American journal of psychiatry. 2022; 179(11): 791-3.
318. Rong Y, Weng Y, Chen F, Peng G. Categorical perception of Mandarin lexical tones in language-delayed autistic children. Autism : the international journal of research and practice. 2022: 13623613221138687.
319. Rosello R, Martinez-Raga J, Tomas JM, Rosello B, Berenguer C, Cortese S. Exploring developmental trajectories throughout adolescence of children with autism spectrum disorder without intellectual disability. Journal of neural transmission (Vienna, Austria : 1996). 2022.
320. Rosen NE, Schiltz HK, Lord C. Teacher- and parent-reported trajectories of maladaptive behaviors among individuals with autism and non-spectrum delays. Autism research : official journal of the International Society for Autism Research. 2022.
321. Ross A, Grove R, McAloon J. The relationship between camouflaging and mental health in autistic children and adolescents. Autism research : official journal of the International Society for Autism Research. 2022.
322. Roussel J, Larcher R, Sicard P, Bideaux P, Richard S, Marmigère F, Thireau J. The autism-associated Meis2 gene is necessary for cardiac baroreflex regulation in mice. Scientific reports. 2022; 12(1): 20150.
323. Saggar M, Bruno JL, Hall SS. Brief intensive social gaze training reorganizes functional brain connectivity in boys with fragile X syndrome. Cerebral cortex (New York, NY : 1991). 2022.
324. Sakamornchai W, Dumrongwongsiri O, Siwarom S. Case Report: Vitamin C combined with multiple micronutrient deficiencies is associated with pulmonary arterial hypertension in children with autistic spectrum disorder. Frontiers in nutrition. 2022; 9: 928026.
325. Samadi SA. The Challenges of Establishing Healthcare Services in Low- and Middle-Income Countries: The Case of Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq-Report from the Field. Brain sciences. 2022; 12(11).
326. Saroukhani S, Samms-Vaughan M, Bressler J, Lee M, Byrd-Williams C, Hessabi M, Grove ML, Shakespeare-Pellington S, Loveland KA, Rahbar MH. Additive or Interactive Associations of Food Allergies with Glutathione S-Transferase Genes in Relation to ASD and ASD Severity in Jamaican Children. Journal of autism and developmental disorders. 2022.
327. Saulnier CA, Klaiman C, McQueen E. Adaptive Behavior Profiles in Autism Spectrum Disorder. Current psychiatry reports. 2022.
328. Saure E, Castrén M, Mikkola K, Salmi J. Intellectual disabilities moderate sex/gender differences in autism spectrum disorder: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of intellectual disability research : JIDR. 2022.
329. Scarpitti MR, Warrick JE, Yoder EL, Kearse MG. A non-canonical RNA-binding domain of the Fragile X protein, FMRP, elicits translational repression independent of mRNA G-quadruplexes. The Journal of biological chemistry. 2022: 102660.
330. Schlebusch L, Chambers N, Rosenstein D, Erasmus P, de Vries PJ. Supporting caregivers of children with developmental disabilities: Findings from a brief caregiver well-being programme in South Africa. Autism : the international journal of research and practice. 2022: 13623613221133182.
331. Schlegel S, Eisenberg DB, Caneira L, Augustyn M. Challenging Case: Caregiver-Fabricated Illness Masquerading as Autism Spectrum Disorder. Journal of developmental and behavioral pediatrics : JDBP. 2022.
332. Schuck RK, Dwyer P, Baiden KMP, Williams ZJ, Wang M. Social Validity of Pivotal Response Treatment for Young Autistic Children: Perspectives of Autistic Adults. Journal of autism and developmental disorders. 2022.
333. Schwichtenberg AJ, Janis A, Lindsay A, Desai H, Sahu A, Kellerman A, Chong PLH, Abel EA, Yatcilla JK. Sleep in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Narrative Review and Systematic Update. Current sleep medicine reports. 2022: 1-11.
334. Shahrokhi Kahnooj H, Dadgar H, Saberi H. Validity and reliability of the Persian version of the WH-Question comprehension test in children With autism. Applied neuropsychology Child. 2022: 1-6.
335. Shanker S, Pradhan B. Effect of yoga on children with autism spectrum disorder in special schools. Industrial psychiatry journal. 2022; 31(2): 367-9.
336. Sharma S, Govindan R, Kommu JVS. Effectiveness of Parent-to-Parent Support Group in Reduction of Anxiety and Stress Among Parents of Children With Autism and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. Indian journal of psychological medicine. 2022; 44(6): 575-9.
337. Shea LL, Wong MY, Song W, Kaplan K, Uppal D, Salzer MS. Autistic-Delivered Peer Support: A Feasibility Study. Journal of autism and developmental disorders. 2022: 1-14.
338. Sherriff A, Stewart R, Macpherson LMD, Kidd JBR, Henderson A, Cairns D, Conway DI. Child oral health and preventive dental service access among children with intellectual disabilities, autism and other educational additional support needs: A population-based record linkage cohort study. Community dentistry and oral epidemiology. 2022.
339. Shin HM, Oh J, Schmidt RJ, Pearce EN. Prenatal Exposure to Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances, Maternal Thyroid Dysfunction, and Child Autism Spectrum Disorder. Endocrinology and metabolism (Seoul, Korea). 2022.
340. Sigar P, Uddin LQ, Roy D. Altered global modular organization of intrinsic functional connectivity in autism arises from atypical node-level processing. Autism research : official journal of the International Society for Autism Research. 2022.
341. Silver K, Parsons S. Perspectives of autistic adults on the strategies that help or hinder successful conversations. Autism & developmental language impairments. 2022; 7: 23969415221101113.
342. Simhal AK, Carpenter KLH, Kurtzberg J, Song A, Tannenbaum A, Zhang L, Sapiro G, Dawson G. Changes in the geometry and robustness of diffusion tensor imaging networks: Secondary analysis from a randomized controlled trial of young autistic children receiving an umbilical cord blood infusion. Frontiers in psychiatry. 2022; 13: 1026279.
343. Simmons DH, Busch SE, Titley HK, Grasselli G, Shih J, Du X, Wei C, Gomez CM, Piochon C, Hansel C. Sensory Over-responsivity and Aberrant Plasticity in Cerebellar Cortex in a Mouse Model of Syndromic Autism. Biological psychiatry global open science. 2022; 2(4): 450-9.
344. Skjegstad CL, Trevor C, Swanborough H, Roswandowitz C, Mokros A, Habermeyer E, Frühholz S. Psychopathic and autistic traits differentially influence the neural mechanisms of social cognition from communication signals. Translational psychiatry. 2022; 12(1): 494.
345. Skuse DH. Early-Onset Psychosis and Autism Spectrum Disorder: Similar Rates of Deleterious Copy Number Variants, Yet Diverse Phenotypic Manifestations. The American journal of psychiatry. 2022; 179(11): 798-9.
346. Slušná D, Rodríguez A, Salvadó B, Vicente A, Hinzen W. Relations between language, non-verbal cognition, and conceptualization in non- or minimally verbal individuals with ASD across the lifespan. Autism & developmental language impairments. 2021; 6: 23969415211053264.
347. Smith CJ, James S, Skepnek E, Leuthe E, Outhier LE, Avelar D, Barnes CC, Bacon E, Pierce K. Implementing the Get SET Early Model in a Community Setting to Lower the Age of ASD Diagnosis. Journal of developmental and behavioral pediatrics : JDBP. 2022; 43(9): 494-502.
348. Smith JD, Nidey N, Chödrön GS, Czyzia J, Donahue ML, Ford K, James C, Klimova O, Macias MM, Rabidoux P, Whitaker TM, Brosco JP. A Quality Improvement Network for Interdisciplinary Training in Developmental Disabilities. Pediatrics. 2022; 150(6).
349. Speranza L, Filiz KD, Goebel S, Perrone-Capano C, Pulcrano S, Volpicelli F, Francesconi A. Combined DiI and Antibody Labeling Reveals Complex Dysgenesis of Hippocampal Dendritic Spines in a Mouse Model of Fragile X Syndrome. Biomedicines. 2022; 10(11).
350. Srinivasan S, Patel S, Khade A, Bedi G, Mohite J, Sen A, Poovaiah R. Efficacy of a novel augmentative and alternative communication system in promoting requesting skills in young children with Autism Spectrum Disorder in India: A pilot study. Autism & developmental language impairments. 2022; 7: 23969415221120749.
351. Stein Duker LI, Goodman E, Pomponio Davidson A, Mosqueda L. Caregiver perspectives on barriers and facilitators to primary care for autistic adults: A qualitative study. Frontiers in medicine. 2022; 9: 1022026.
352. Stenning A. Misfits and ecological saints: strategies for non-normative living in autistic life writing. Disability studies quarterly. 2022; 42(1).
353. Stoccoro A, Gallo R, Calderoni S, Cagiano R, Muratori F, Migliore L, Grossi E, Coppedè F. Artificial neural networks reveal sex differences in gene methylation, and connections between maternal risk factors and symptom severity in autism spectrum disorder. Epigenomics. 2022; 14(19): 1181-95.
354. Stogios N, Hahn MK, Lunsky Y, Desarkar P, Agarwal SM. Addressing Metabolic Comorbidity in Individuals With Intellectual and Developmental Disability on Antipsychotics: A Clinical Case Series. Journal of clinical psychopharmacology. 2022.
355. Strom NI, Smit DJA, Silzer T, Iyegbe C, Burton CL, Pool R, Lemire M, Crowley JJ, Hottenga JJ, Ivanov VZ, Larsson H, Lichtenstein P, Magnusson P, Rück C, Schachar RJ, Wu HM, Meier SM, Crosbie J, Arnold PD, Mattheisen M, Boomsma DI, Mataix-Cols D, Cath D. Meta-analysis of genome-wide association studies of hoarding symptoms in 27,537 individuals. Translational psychiatry. 2022; 12(1): 479.
356. Sturrock A, Guest H, Hanks G, Bendo G, Plack CJ, Gowen E. Chasing the conversation: Autistic experiences of speech perception. Autism & developmental language impairments. 2022; 7: 23969415221077532.
357. Sun CK, Cheng YS, Chen IW, Chiu HJ, Chung W, Tzang RF, Fan HY, Lee CW, Hung KC. Impact of parental rheumatoid arthritis on risk of autism spectrum disorders in offspring: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Frontiers in medicine. 2022; 9: 1052806.
358. Sun F, Chen Y, Gao Q, Zhao Z. Abnormal gray matter structure in children and adolescents with high-functioning autism spectrum disorder. Psychiatry research Neuroimaging. 2022; 327: 111564.
359. Sung YS, Lin CY, Chu SY, Lin LY. Emotion Dysregulation Mediates the Relationship Between Sensory Processing and Behavior Problems in Young Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Preliminary Study. Journal of autism and developmental disorders. 2022.
360. Sydnor LM, Aldinger KA. Structure, Function, and Genetics of the Cerebellum in Autism. Journal of psychiatry and brain science. 2022; 7.
361. Tak NGA. [Ontwikkelingsstoornissen bij volwassenen: het nut van de holistische theorie]. Tijdschrift voor psychiatrie. 2022; 64(9): 617-21.
362. Taylor H, Ingham B, Mason D, Finch T, Wilson C, Scarlett C, Moss S, Buckley C, Urbanowicz A, Raymaker D, Seiboth C, Lees R, Garland D, Osbourne M, Lennox N, Cooper SA, Nicolaidis C, Parr JR. Co-design of an NHS primary care health check for autistic adults. Autism : the international journal of research and practice. 2022: 13623613221132921.
363. Tesfaye R, Courchesne V, Mirenda P, Mitchell W, Nicholas D, Singh I, Zwaigenbaum L, Elsabbagh M. Autism voices: Perspectives of the needs, challenges, and hopes for the future of autistic youth. Autism : the international journal of research and practice. 2022: 13623613221132108.
364. Tevis C, Matson JL, Callahan M. Developmental Functioning of Toddlers At-Risk for Autism With and Without Down Syndrome. Developmental neurorehabilitation. 2022: 1-9.
365. Togashi K, Minagawa Y, Hata M, Yamamoto J. Evaluation of a Telehealth Parent-Training Program in Japan: Collaboration with Parents to Teach Novel Mand Skills to Children Diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Behavior analysis in practice. 2022: 1-12.
366. Tong Z, Zhou X, Chu Y, Zhang T, Zhang J, Zhao X, Wang Z, Ding R, Meng Q, Yu J, Wang J, Kang Y. Implications of oral streptococcal bacteriophages in autism spectrum disorder. NPJ biofilms and microbiomes. 2022; 8(1): 91.
367. Trivedi P, Pandey M, Kumar Rai P, Singh P, Srivastava P. A meta-analysis of differentially expressed and regulatory genes with their functional enrichment analysis for brain transcriptome data in autism spectrum disorder. Journal of biomolecular structure & dynamics. 2022: 1-7.
368. Trost B, Thiruvahindrapuram B, Chan AJS, Engchuan W, Higginbotham EJ, Howe JL, Loureiro LO, Reuter MS, Roshandel D, Whitney J, Zarrei M, Bookman M, Somerville C, Shaath R, Abdi M, Aliyev E, Patel RV, Nalpathamkalam T, Pellecchia G, Hamdan O, Kaur G, Wang Z, MacDonald JR, Wei J, Sung WWL, Lamoureux S, Hoang N, Selvanayagam T, Deflaux N, Geng M, Ghaffari S, Bates J, Young EJ, Ding Q, Shum C, D’Abate L, Bradley CA, Rutherford A, Aguda V, Apresto B, Chen N, Desai S, Du X, Fong MLY, Pullenayegum S, Samler K, Wang T, Ho K, Paton T, Pereira SL, Herbrick JA, Wintle RF, Fuerth J, Noppornpitak J, Ward H, Magee P, Al Baz A, Kajendirarajah U, Kapadia S, Vlasblom J, Valluri M, Green J, Seifer V, Quirbach M, Rennie O, Kelley E, Masjedi N, Lord C, Szego MJ, Zawati MH, Lang M, Strug LJ, Marshall CR, Costain G, Calli K, Iaboni A, Yusuf A, Ambrozewicz P, Gallagher L, Amaral DG, Brian J, Elsabbagh M, Georgiades S, Messinger DS, Ozonoff S, Sebat J, Sjaarda C, Smith IM, Szatmari P, Zwaigenbaum L, Kushki A, Frazier TW, Vorstman JAS, Fakhro KA, Fernandez BA, Lewis MES, Weksberg R, Fiume M, Yuen RKC, Anagnostou E, Sondheimer N, Glazer D, Hartley DM, Scherer SW. Genomic architecture of autism from comprehensive whole-genome sequence annotation. Cell. 2022; 185(23): 4409-27.e18.
369. Trus M, Servili E, Taieb-Cohen T, Atlas D. Autism associated mutations in β(2) subunit of voltage-gated calcium channels constitutively activate gene expression. Cell calcium. 2022; 108: 102672.
370. Uddin MN, Manley K, Lawrence DA. Altered meningeal immunity contributing to the autism-like behavior of BTBR T (+) Itpr3 (tf) /J mice. Brain, behavior, & immunity – health. 2022; 26: 100563.
371. Ukkirapandian K, E K, Udaykumar KP, Kandhi S, R M. The Neuroprotective Role of Acorus calamus in Developmental and Histopathological Changes in Autism-Induced Wistar Rats. Cureus. 2022; 14(9): e29717.
372. Umesawa Y, Matsushima K, Fukatsu R, Terao Y, Ide M. Hand-foot coordination is significantly influenced by motion direction in individuals with autism spectrum disorder. Autism research : official journal of the International Society for Autism Research. 2022.
373. Urbinati C, Lanzillotta C, Cosentino L, Valenti D, Quattrini MC, Di Crescenzo L, Prestia F, Pietraforte D, Perluigi M, Di Domenico F, Vacca RA, De Filippis B. Chronic treatment with the anti-diabetic drug metformin rescues impaired brain mitochondrial activity and selectively ameliorates defective cognitive flexibility in a female mouse model of Rett syndrome. Neuropharmacology. 2022: 109350.
374. Urchs SGW, Tam A, Orban P, Moreau C, Benhajali Y, Nguyen HD, Evans AC, Bellec P. Functional connectivity subtypes associate robustly with ASD diagnosis. eLife. 2022; 11.
375. Vakharia M, Pehlivan D, Hoyos-Martinez A, Glaze DG, Tosur M. New-Onset Diabetes Presenting With Hyperosmolar Hyperglycemic State in a Lean Adolescent With Atypical Rett Syndrome Using Antipsychotics. Clinical diabetes : a publication of the American Diabetes Association. 2022; 40(4): 503-7.
376. Valicenti-McDermott M, Rivelis E, Schechtman M, Seijo R, Bernstein C, Cardin MJ. Letter to the Editor: Transition to In-Person School After Remote Learning-Mental Health Concerns in Youth with Developmental Disabilities. Journal of child and adolescent psychopharmacology. 2022; 32(9): 496-7.
377. van der Lubbe A, Swaab H, Vermeiren R, Ester WA. Stress, Eating Behavior and Adverse Health in Parents of Young Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Journal of autism and developmental disorders. 2022: 1-11.
378. Vashisth S, Chahrour MH. Genomic strategies to untangle the etiology of autism: A primer. Autism research : official journal of the International Society for Autism Research. 2022.
379. Velani B, Sawhney I, Alexander RT, Shardlow S, Zia A. Implementing proposed reforms of the Mental Health Act for people with intellectual disability and autism: the perspective of multidisciplinary professionals in intellectual disability teams. BJPsych open. 2022; 8(6): e197.
380. Venker CE, Neumann D, Aladé F. Visual perceptual salience and novel referent selection in children with and without autism spectrum disorder. Autism & developmental language impairments. 2022; 7: 23969415221085476.
381. Vivanti G, Bent C, Capes K, Upson S, Hudry K, Dissanayake C. Characteristics of children on the autism spectrum who benefit the most from receiving intervention in inclusive versus specialised early childhood education settings. Autism research : official journal of the International Society for Autism Research. 2022; 15(11): 2200-9.
382. Wall CA, Shic F, Varanasi S, Roberts JE. Distinct social attention profiles in preschoolers with autism contrasted to fragile X syndrome. Autism research : official journal of the International Society for Autism Research. 2022.
383. Walsh MJM, Ofori E, Pagni BA, Chen K, Sullivan G, Braden BB. Preliminary findings of accelerated visual memory decline and baseline brain correlates in middle-age and older adults with autism: The case for hippocampal free-water. Frontiers in aging neuroscience. 2022; 14: 1029166.
384. Wang T, Kim CN, Bakken TE, Gillentine MA, Henning B, Mao Y, Gilissen C, Nowakowski TJ, Eichler EE. Integrated gene analyses of de novo variants from 46,612 trios with autism and developmental disorders. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2022; 119(46): e2203491119.
385. Wang X, Ling Z, Luo T, Zhou Q, Zhao G, Li B, Xia K, Li J. Severity of Autism Spectrum Disorder Symptoms Associated with de novo Variants and Pregnancy-Induced Hypertension. Journal of autism and developmental disorders. 2022.
386. Wang YC, Chen CH, Yang CY, Ling P, Hsu KS. High-Fat Diet Exacerbates Autistic-Like Restricted Repetitive Behaviors and Social Abnormalities in CC2D1A Conditional Knockout Mice. Molecular neurobiology. 2022.
387. Wei H, Li Y, Zhang Y, Luo J, Wang S, Dong Q, Tao Y, Gong L, Feng Y, Shi M, Cao Z, Liu Y, Chen L, Liu X, Dai Y, Qu L, Song Z, Chen J, Li T, Cheng Q. Awareness and knowledge of autism spectrum disorder in Western China: Promoting early identification and intervention. Frontiers in psychiatry. 2022; 13: 970611.
388. Weitlauf AS, Vehorn A, Miceli A, Pinnock T, Dada Y, Hine J, Warren Z. Black Families’ Experiences of Developmental Screening: Review of Well-Child Visits to Inform Enhanced Autism Spectrum Disorder Risk Assessment. Journal of developmental and behavioral pediatrics : JDBP. 2022; 43(9): 503-10.
389. Welsh JP, Munson J, St John T, Meehan CN, Tran Abraham EN, Reitz F, Begay KK, Dager SR, Estes AM. Relationship of Impairments in Associative Learning With Intellectual Disability and Cerebellar Hypoplasia in Children With Autism. Neurology. 2022.
390. Wetzel AS, Darbro BW. A comprehensive list of human microdeletion and microduplication syndromes. BMC genomic data. 2022; 23(1): 82.
391. Wichers RH, van der Wouw LC, Brouwer ME, Lok A, Bockting CLH. Psychotherapy for co-occurring symptoms of depression, anxiety and obsessive-compulsive disorder in children and adults with autism spectrum disorder: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Psychological medicine. 2022: 1-17.
392. Wiebe A, Kannen K, Selaskowski B, Mehren A, Thöne AK, Pramme L, Blumenthal N, Li M, Asché L, Jonas S, Bey K, Schulze M, Steffens M, Pensel MC, Guth M, Rohlfsen F, Ekhlas M, Lügering H, Fileccia H, Pakos J, Lux S, Philipsen A, Braun N. Virtual reality in the diagnostic and therapy for mental disorders: A systematic review. Clinical psychology review. 2022; 98: 102213.
393. Wilkinson M, Keehn RJJ, Linke AC, You Y, Gao Y, Alemu K, Correas A, Rosen BQ, Kohli JS, Wagner L, Sridhar A, Marinkovic K, Müller RA. fMRI BOLD and MEG theta power reflect complementary aspects of activity during lexicosemantic decision in adolescents with ASD. Neuroimage Reports. 2022; 2(4).
394. Wilkinson S, Evans S, DeJong M. Assessing autism spectrum disorder in children with a background of maltreatment: challenges and guidance. Archives of disease in childhood. 2022.
395. Williams EG, Smith MJ, Boyd B. Perspective: The role of diversity advisory boards in autism research. Autism : the international journal of research and practice. 2022: 13623613221133633.
396. Wilson AC. Development and validation of the conversation questionnaire: A psychometric measure of communication challenges generated from the self-reports of autistic people. Autism & developmental language impairments. 2022; 7: 23969415221123286.
397. Wilson AC, Gunn S. What parents want in an autism diagnostic report: An interview-based study of parents accessing a neurodevelopmental assessment service. Clinical child psychology and psychiatry. 2022: 13591045221138703.
398. Wilson RB, Thompson AR, Rowse G, Smith R, Dugdale AS, Freeth M. Autistic women’s experiences of self-compassion after receiving their diagnosis in adulthood. Autism : the international journal of research and practice. 2022: 13623613221136752.
399. Wolff N, Kohls G, Mack JT, Vahid A, Elster EM, Stroth S, Poustka L, Kuepper C, Roepke S, Kamp-Becker I, Roessner V. A data driven machine learning approach to differentiate between autism spectrum disorder and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder based on the best-practice diagnostic instruments for autism. Scientific reports. 2022; 12(1): 18744.
400. Wu S, Pan C, Yao L, Wu X. The Impact of the Urban Built Environment on the Play Behavior of Children with ASD. International journal of environmental research and public health. 2022; 19(22).
401. Xia C, Zhang D, Li K, Li H, Chen J, Min W, Han J. Dynamic Viewing Pattern Analysis: Towards Large-Scale Screening of Children With ASD in Remote Areas. IEEE transactions on bio-medical engineering. 2022; Pp.
402. Xiong T, Kaltenbach E, Yakovenko I, Lebsack J, McGrath PJ. How to measure barriers in accessing mental healthcare? Psychometric evaluation of a screening tool in parents of children with intellectual and developmental disabilities. BMC health services research. 2022; 22(1): 1383.
403. Xu K, Yan J, Ma C, Chang X, Chien YF. Atypical patterns of tone production in tone-language-speaking children with autism. Frontiers in psychology. 2022; 13: 1023205.
404. Yamamoto SH, Alverson CY. From high school to postsecondary education, training, and employment: Predicting outcomes for young adults with autism spectrum disorder. Autism & developmental language impairments. 2022; 7: 23969415221095019.
405. Yamane N, Snow AD, Fein D, Naigles L, Goldman S. Brief report: Parent-guided movements during play with children with autism spectrum disorder. Research in autism spectrum disorders. 2022; 94.
406. Yan F, Shah A, Isaacson G. Tympanostomy Tube Placement in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. The Laryngoscope. 2022.
407. Yang K, Cheng C, Yuan Y, Zhang Y, Shan S, Qiu Z. Extension of the Lifespan of a Mouse Model of Rett Syndrome by Intracerebroventricular Delivery of MECP2. Neuroscience bulletin. 2022.
408. Yang X, Li J, Zhou Y, Zhang N, Liu J. Effect of stigma maydis polysaccharide on the gut microbiota and transcriptome of VPA induced autism model rats. Frontiers in microbiology. 2022; 13: 1009502.
409. Ye F, Du L, Liu B, Gao X, Yang A, Liu D, Chen Y, Lv K, Xu P, Chen Y, Liu J, Zhang L, Li S, Shmuel A, Zhang Q, Ma G. Application of pseudocontinuous arterial spin labeling perfusion imaging in children with autism spectrum disorders. Frontiers in neuroscience. 2022; 16: 1045585.
410. Yen TL, Huang TN, Lin MH, Hsu TT, Lu MH, Shih PY, Ellegood J, Lerch J, Hsueh YP. Sex bias in social deficits, neural circuits and nutrient demand in Cttnbp2 autism models. Brain : a journal of neurology. 2022.
411. Yoshida A, Kumazaki H, Muramatsu T, Yoshikawa Y, Ishiguro H, Mimura M. Intervention with a humanoid robot avatar for individuals with social anxiety disorders comorbid with autism spectrum disorders. Asian journal of psychiatry. 2022; 78: 103315.
412. Zaki JK, Lago SG, Rustogi N, Gangadin SS, Benacek J, van Rees GF, Haenisch F, Broek JA, Suarez-Pinilla P, Ruland T, Auyeung B, Mikova O, Kabacs N, Arolt V, Baron-Cohen S, Crespo-Facorro B, Drexhage HA, de Witte LD, Kahn RS, Sommer IE, Bahn S, Tomasik J. Diagnostic model development for schizophrenia based on peripheral blood mononuclear cell subtype-specific expression of metabolic markers. Translational psychiatry. 2022; 12(1): 457.
413. Zamir A, Band-Winterstein T. « I Do Not Think She Will Understand, This is Not a Situation for a Girl Like Her: » Disenfranchised Grief Among Adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities in the Ultra-orthodox Jewish Society. Omega. 2022: 302228221141941.
414. Zaydlin M, Cara VM, Bez Y, Coffey BJ. Difficult-to-Treat Aggression in a Child with Autism Spectrum Disorder: Did We Miss Something? Bipolar Disorder As a Comorbid Psychiatric Condition in Autism Spectrum Disorder. Journal of child and adolescent psychopharmacology. 2022; 32(9): 500-4.
415. Zhang J, Zhang H. Effects of non-invasive neurostimulation on autism spectrum disorder: A systematic review. Frontiers in psychiatry. 2022; 13: 989905.
416. Zhang M, Hu X, Jiao J, Yuan D, Li S, Luo T, Wang M, Situ M, Sun X, Huang Y. Brain white matter microstructure abnormalities in children with optimal outcome from autism: a four-year follow-up study. Scientific reports. 2022; 12(1): 20151.
417. Zhang X, Smits M, Curfs L, Spruyt K. An investigation of the sleep macrostructure of girls with Rett syndrome. Sleep medicine. 2022; 101: 77-86.
418. Zheng S, Kaat A, Farmer C, Thurm A, Burrows CA, Kanne S, Georgiades S, Esler A, Lord C, Takahashi N, Nowell KP, Will E, Roberts J, Bishop SL. Corrigendum: Bias in measurement of autism symptoms by spoken language level and non-verbal mental age in minimally verbal children with neurodevelopmental disorders. Frontiers in psychology. 2022; 13: 1051464.
419. Zhong NH, Grimm RP, Kanne SM, Mazurek MO. Measurement invariance of the Autism Impact Measure (AIM) across sex in children with autism spectrum disorder. Autism research : official journal of the International Society for Autism Research. 2022.
420. Zhou B, Xu Q, Li H, Zhang Y, Li D, Dong P, Wang Y, Lu P, Zhu Y, Xu X. Motor impairments in Chinese toddlers with autism spectrum disorder and its relationship with social communicative skills. Frontiers in psychiatry. 2022; 13: 938047.
421. Zhou L, Zhang L, Xu Y, Yang F, Benson V. Attentional Engagement and Disengagement Differences for Circumscribed Interest Objects in Young Chinese Children with Autism. Brain sciences. 2022; 12(11).
422. Zhou T, Zhang C, Yi C. Caregivers and interventionists: Developing a Dual Role Behaviors Scale for parents of children with autism spectrum disorders. Family process. 2022.
423. Zhou Y, Gao J. Why not try to predict autism spectrum disorder with crucial biomarkers in cuproptosis signaling pathway?. Frontiers in psychiatry. 2022; 13: 1037503.
424. Zhu S, Zhang X, Zhou M, Kendrick KM, Zhao W. Therapeutic applications of transcutaneous auricular vagus nerve stimulation with potential for application in neurodevelopmental or other pediatric disorders. Frontiers in endocrinology. 2022; 13: 1000758.
425. Zylbersztejn A, Stilwell PA, Zhu H, Ainsworth V, Allister J, Horridge K, Stephenson T, Wijlaars L, Gilbert R, Heys M, Hardelid P. Trends in hospital admissions during transition from paediatric to adult services for young people with learning disabilities or autism: Population-based cohort study. The Lancet regional health Europe. 2023; 24: 100531.